That's all it takes

I was getting ready to take my over obsessed best friend to a signing of which were she will get to meet her inspiration/idol one direction. I like their music yes. I think they're very hot yes. But I do not stalk them and know every tiny little detail of them. Like she does.

(A/N I am actually obsessed with them but I'm writing this for a different point of view (: . )

1 hour later

we were lining up for them “look Sahara can you please not scream in their faces .” I say in a stern voice “o-o-okay then.” she smiled and squealed as we were two people away . I flicked my brown hair over my shoulder and smiled. Yeah so what I'm not obsessed but I do like them. Geez. “OMD! There they are the sexy Zayn Malik in the flesh. Eek!” I heard my over obsessed best friend squeal. “hey babe how are you?” harry asked with a wink “hey Harreh. I'm good how are you?” I asked with a sly smile. Yeah he's hot and all but I love Niall. “so whats your name beautiful?” he asked and looked me up and down “m-my name is Bethanie “ I finished with a wink. “well Bethanie look out for Niall. He keeps checking you out.” he said with a wink . I blushed and looked and Niall who's smile faltered. Oh no he must think I like harry. No offense but ewwwwww. He would be like a brother to me. I moved on to Liam “hey Liam” I said with a grin “ello love whats your name?” he said in that adorable accent. “my name is bethanie . How are you Li Li?” I asked with a giggle. “beautiful name . And I'm fantastic what about you?” he asked with a wink “I'm good”.

That was how the conversations went on until Niall “Hello there beautiful” he said with a crooked smile and a wink “well hello there Mr. Horan how are you?” I asked in a flirtatious voice”I'm good love but I will be better once I know that beautiful name of yours” he said with a wink “oh my name is uh um... oh my name is be-be-bethanie” I said with a giggle. “well that is a beautiful name. Here you go” he winked at me as I got ushered out of the line when I was walking away with a giggling Sahara when I heard that beautiful Irish voice I thought I would never hear “BETHANIE! WAIT!UGGHFFF!” I spun around to see the Irish leprechaun on the floor I ran over and helped him up. “h-h-hey Niall what's up?” I said blushing a bit that he came after me “well for one you dropped your phone . I added my number. And two I need to ask you if you wanted to go on a date with me tomorrow?” I giggled “sure” and as I did that I lifted my jumper sleeves up then I heard a gasp followed by 5 more the only thing I could think. Oh shit. I quickly pulled them down dropped my head and ran. I ran as fast as my legs would go. I could hear them all calling my name but that didn't stop me . What did stop me was my mind telling me that I always run from my problems. I just dropped to me knees and burst out crying. I then felt two strong muscular arms wrap around me pulling me close. I just burst out crying even more. I fell asleep after crying for what felt like ages I felt like I was being picked up and carried when I opened my eyes I seen a worried looking Niall, Liam ,Zayn and Sahara I moved back until I couldn't move any more I seen a girl walk in she looked really pretty she had sun bleached blond hair, slim curvy body and she had a massive smile “alright guys off you go and let me talk to bethanie was it?” she said and I just nodded. I wasn't ready to open up to anyone. But she just had this good vibe that you felt you could talk to her about anything. “oh by the way I'm Kayla. Harry's my boyfriend” she said with a dreamy look when she said his name.”look I know you mean well but can I go?” I asked with a polite voice trying not to sound rude. “uh no. I really wanna talk to you.”

3 hours later and a lot of explaining.

“look maybe you should go talk to him. I mean the way I see the way he looks at you he likes you and it really takes something for him to start falling so quick.” she said with that friendly smile everyone loves. “okay then Kayla” I said with a smile I got up and went to the lounge room “Niall can I talk to you?” I said with a shy smile on my face “uh-”

CLIFFHANGER! <3 SORRY GUYS