tag your it ( young ben)

Y/ns pov

I was laying on my bed looking at the cealing all my siblings except ben where out if the house. Me and Ben have been dating for a year know and everyone knows except pogo,mom and dad. I walked out if my room to go find ben. I searched everywhere in the house but couldnt find him. "Ben." I call dragging out the 'n'. "Yeah?."  Ben replied. "Where are you?" I asked looking down the raling. "Behind you." He said putting a hand on my shoulder making me jump. He dragged me down to the living room  and sitting on the couch. "Im bored." I whinned. "Okay" he said reading his book. "Pay attention to me." I said. He ignored it.

I took the book put of his hand and threw it on the floor. "What the fu-" he was cut of by me straddling him. "I wanna play a game." I said my forehead touching his. "What do you want to play" he said looking at my lips. I leand in and kissed him. Ben tried to deapen the kiss but I pulled away. "Tag.You.it." I said teleporting out of the room. "Hey no fare." Ben shouted. I laughed and hid behind a book shelf. Ben passed the book shelf so I teleported to the main room where the door was at and hid behind a piller.

I waited about a minute and walked out of my hiding spot only to be tackled to the floor with a figure on top of me. "Gotcha."  Ben said turning me over still on top of me. "That you did." I said giving him a kiss. He kissed back and placed his hand on my hips as i played with his hair.

The front door opend and our siblings came in with a 100 bags of ice cream. Me and Ben quickly pulled apart and got up brushing of our uniforms. We looked up to see five,vanya and diego giving us smirks as luther Allison and klaus had confused faces on. "Uh hi." I said. They all burst out laughing while me and Ben where blushing. "Omg." Klaus said taking deap breaths.

A/n hi its me again i hope you enjoyed this chapter i know its bad but yeah hope you enjoyed it~ zizzie