You Accidentally Turn Them On

Ok, so like don't kill me but this is when they're kids, my friend and I thought it'd be funny so here we are 😂. Please let me warn you that this may be for 13+

Luther
You were hanging out with Allison talking about whatever when one of your favourite songs starts playing, you jump up with excitement and squeal with a sparkles in your eye, you pull Luther that looked confused and roamed him towards  the living room as you dance like no one else is there.

"Come on, Luther! Dance with me!", you swayed your hips from side to side as Luther looked you with shock in his eyes and smiles but he feels something weird from down below to see something poking out. He screeches and quickly blushes, you turn around at him confused until you see something below and smirk up at him

"Don't be ashamed, it's a normal thing to be turned on.", you say as you wink at him walking away. "Y/N!", was the last thing you heard as you walked away swaying your hips on purpose.

Diego
You and Diego were the ones that had their own little gym working out area (this is where he gets turned on obviously) but the thing was that you were never comfortable just wearing a tank top and pants so instead you came to the gym wearing a sports bra and shorts.

You were in the middle of working out hitting the punching bag when you heard something clatter from behind you, it was only Diego. "You alright, Diego?", you ask him with furrowed eyebrows as your hand is rested on your hip while he is as red as a tomato, you notice that something seems to be poking out and you squeak.

"Wow, I.. I didn't realise you were that excited to see me?", you state scratching your neck, he looks at you with confusion spread all over his face until he realises what you mean and runs off leaving his knives behind.

Klaus
You and Klaus were just chilling out in the room doing whatever when you decided to cuddle up into the crook of his neck, he becomes all red and looks over at you.

"Y-Y/n, what are you doing?", he asks embarrassment evident in his face, "Just cuddling up to my boyfriend, why?" you giggle as you reply. You were completely shocked when he answered back, "You kinda gave me a boner...", you jump off of him and look at him with shock but just laugh it off and cuddle closer to him not caring about the thing poking you.

Five
"Y/n, come on!", he calls out to you, you stumble out but laugh it off, you and Five walk hand in hand as the rest of the Umbrella Academy play tips, seeing it was fun, you both join in.

Five was in but we told him he has to play fair and square which means 'no teleporting', he was upset with the rule but went with it anyways, everyone went their separate ways and ran away getting ready to get tipped.

A few minutes of the game, Five teleported in front of you making you run into him as he holds onto you. Now you were in an awkward situation as Five was on top of you, he smirked down at you and spoke, "I caught you.", he said it in such a proud voice which made you laugh at him. "Yet, you cheated?", you smirk back at him, "Oh and you might wanna keep your friend calm down there, wouldn't want anyone noticing, would we?", you give him a mischevious smirk, but he only kisses you with heat. "Only for you, my lovely.", he says breathless with a smirk.

Ben
Allison thought that it'd be a great idea to dress you up as you mostly wore a tshirt and pants with converse, so she thought it'd be nice to have you wear a cute black long sleeve shirt that had holes for where the shoulders would go and a pink skirts, she still let you wear your converse though.

Allison told you to come out and you did as you stood in a timid stand, you looked at yourself in the mirror and thought you looked beautiful (There better not be ANY comments saying you look like a burnt chicken nugget because I swear to God!), you heard the door open, expecting it to be Allison, you did a cute pose and spun around only to be met with Ben.

"Oh, hey Ben! Sorry, I thought you were Allison.", you speak with a soft voice and smile at him, he just gawks at you but comes back to reality and blushes, "You look gorgeous, magnificent even.", he smiles at you and walks towards you to give you a hug, you hug him back but feel something poking your leg.

"B-Ben?"
"Yes, Y/n?"
You have a boner..."

Ben quickly lets go of you and apologises over and over again but you quickly shut him up by kissing him.

So um I actually felt really uncomfortable writing these especially Fives so I just- I don't even know anymore  but whatever, hope you enjoyed!

Question of the Day:
Who is your favourite character and actor in UA?