You Break Up

Luther
You were in the middle of cuddling when you mentioned the moon and then begun a big fight.

"Are you serious, Luther?! All you care about is that stupid moon! What about me? Am I not important to you?", you looked down.

"Why must you always bring this up, Y/N? You're always so clingy, why am I even with your stupid ass!", you were shocked at his words and you were absolutely pissed.

"At least I don't piss everyone off with the stupid moon theory and mentioning it every goddamn time, I mean for God sake Luther, no one cares!", he never expected you to say that and neither did you with the next thing.

"We're not working, we're done!", tears form into your eyes.

"W-what do you mean? P-please don't do this.", you couldn't believe this was actually happening and over a stupid moon, he walked away leaving you all alone in his room.

Diego
You see Diego was always hanging out with Patch but you only thought it was crime business, that was until you saw him making out with Patch in his own bed. You grabbed your bag and ran out until Diego grabbed your hand, tears forming in his eyes.

"Don't leave me, Y/N.", he didn't want to let you go but you looked at him with disgust in your eyes.

"You're not allowed to say that while you had Patch on your own fucking bed, we're through!", you yank your arm from his grasp and close the door from behind you, he quickly chased after you and stood in your way.

"I can explain, just please don't leave me.", he said with a soft voice but you could see the smirk he was hiding under his smile, he thought that he could get you back so easily but not this time.

"I'm not your toy, now get out of my way before I sucker punch your face!", you spoke with a scowl, Diego was surprised that his charm didn't work and so he let you go.

Klaus
Klaus promised that he wouldn't do any type of drug but here you were, catching him doing cocaine.

"You have got to be kidding me.", Klaus turned his head to see you standing in his doorway, his eyes grew wide and immediately he stepped towards you.

"Love, this isn't what it looks like!", he was absolutely ashamed and you gave him a look of disappointment.

"So, it's not my boyfriend sniffing cocaine right in front of me?", he put his head down as you scoffed. "What I thought, this is over.", Klaus looked at you with wide eyes then a look of disgust.

"Are you serious, over the fact that I'm taking drugs, that's stupid Y/N. You know what? I'm glad, you never mattered anyways.", tears flew down your eyes as you slapped him on the cheek, he grabbed his cheek in surprise.

"It was because I couldn't stand seeing you throwing your life away with drugs to hide from the dead but if I'm apparently not cared about, then I guess I'll leave you alone forever.", and with that you left him to regret his big mistake.

Five
You love Five and he loves you but sometimes couples fight, it was normal except this was your biggest fight yet and it was because you worried about his safety and wanted to spend time with him.

"Five, don't you get it? I wanna spend some time with you before the world ends and I want you safe.", you frowned only to receive a scoff from Five.

"Its always about you, isn't it Y/N? All attention has to be on you,  you're such a clingy bitch.", the words left his mouth before he could stop it.

"Y/N, I-" "No I get it, I'm just some clingy bitch. I'll leave you to save the world.", you interrupted him before he could apologize.

"Y/N, please I didn't mean it.", you shook your head as you left with him calling out for you.

Ben
You two would never break up, he's too soft for that and would never break your heart, you the same with him.

Hope you enjoyed this and yes there will be a Make-up part so dont worry about that, also I wanna apologize for the fact that I haven't written in a very long time, this is the original writer and I feel terrible for not giving you new content, I'll try my hardest to write as much as I can.