Cyberverse Bumblebee x Femme!Reader

"Yes! Made it inside without any of the guards noticing me." Bumblebee said to himself as he made his way inside the stadium. Today his favorite team was playing up against a new team and he had to come and see them play against them.

Bumblebee was too excited that he didn't notice that when he rounded around a corner he ran straight into somebody making them both fall right onto their bottoms.

"Oh! Sorry about that I didn't see y-" Bee couldn't even finish his sentence as his face turns bright red. He couldn't believe what he was seeing, this femme was so beautiful bot he has ever seen. The femme had (Color) armor and had cool bright (Second Color) flames that mix very well with her frame and to top it off her optics where bright (Color). (To be honest, I'm not good at describing but do please tell if I'm doing it right or wrong)

"It's ok, I wasn't even looking where I was going either." The femme said smiling at bee as they both stared at each other like if time has stopped.

Bumblebee shook his head and quickly got up and stutter out with a blush still form on his face.

"H-her let me h-help y-you up." his stuttering made the femme giggle and gladly took bee's hand and was pulled up. now both face to face bee quickly went back to apologize for bumping into her.

"I'm sorry again for bumping into you. I was in a hurry to see the game. Are you alright?"

The femme nodded understanding bumblebee's reason for the rush and replied

"Yes, I'm alright and no worries I know I wouldn't want to miss a game like this."

Then she looks at bumblebee with a worried look and asks "I should be the one asking if you're alright." Bumblebee nodded and said, "Yeah totally fine." There was a moment of silence until the femme asked

"So...? you like Cube?"

Bumblebee burst out with joy "Yeah! Cude is my life!" the femme gasp and nodded "Mine too! I'm (Y/n) by the way." (Y/n) says taking out her hand and bumblebee shook it "Nice to meet you (Y/n) the names bumblebee."

"What a cute name." that comment made bumblebee blush harder till a loud horn could be heard.

"Oh Sorry I have to get going my teammates will start to wonder where I am." (Y/n) said walking pass bumblebee. "Wait! You're on a team playing Cude?!" bumblebee speed walk after (Y/n) walking beside her.

"Yes. I'm on the (Teams name) playing against the Iacom City Team." Bee gasps not believe what he was hearing. "No way so you're telling me that your part of the new team know as the (Teams name) and are going against my favorite team!?"

Once they both arrived at the arena one of (Y/n)'s teammates notice her

"Yo! (Y/n) the game is about to start!"

"Coming!" (Y/n) yells out facing bumblebee "I hope to see you after the game bee."

"sure after Iacon City beats your team." Bumblebee said with a grin making
(Y/n) shake her head and laugh "Will see." As she runs out to join her team on the field.

"Welcome to the greatest sport on Cybertron. Cube." The floating droid said as everyone cheered harder. The lights lighting up the field showing the two teams looking dead on each other ready to start.

~Time Skip~

"Three...Two...One... Absorption."

As (Y/n) held up the cube that was game her team just won the game as every cheered.

"Yeah way to go team!" (Y/n) yells out as she high fives her teammates.

Both teams left the field (Y/n) notices bee and waves at him getting his attention.

"(Y/n) that was awesome! you and your teammates are amazing!" Bumblebee said making (Y/n) smile a blush forming on her face.

"Thanks that means a lot and Sorry about your team bee, but that was a really close game."

Bumblebee shook his head "No that's fine maybe next time they'll win."
Bumblebee and (Y/n) just giggle looking at each other, Bumblebee thought (Y/n) was amazing and pretty and just... wow.

"Hey (Y/n) wanna hang out? If your not busy or anything." Bumblebee asks smiling at her

"I would love to hang out, where to?" (Y/n) says looking around then at Bumblebee

"I know this oil house we could go too, And you could meet some of my friends there!"

(Y/n) nods "Sounds great bee." Bumblebee holds out his hand for
(Y/n) to grab which she gladly did. Bumblebee smiles bigger as he leads (Y/n) to the oil house his spark beating with joy and warmth