Chapter 30

"Sir can I speak with you?" I ask stepping in to his office.

"Of course Hazel, what's on your mind." He says taking his glasses off and setting them on his desk.

I walk in with Chan following behind me. We walk in and stand side by side. He just smirks.

"Sir. We are dating again. We either go public or leave the company." I say kinda shaking. Chan holds my hand and squeezes it for support.

All he does is sit back and clap.

"Well done. You passed." He says and I look at Chan and back at him.

"Any idol relationship I have them break up. And after an amount of time if they get back together then they must really love each other." He says and I don't know how to feel.

"So it was all a test?" I ask.

"More or less." He shrugs.

"What about Mia?" I question seeing she got kicked from the company.

"I told her to break up with her girlfriend and she didn't listen. I threatened to kick her from the company only for her to take it as an offer." He explains.

"What about my disband. Was it a test too?" I ask.

"Not really. I saw your talent and wanted you as a solo artist. When you refused I disbanded your group so you would become one. But I did offer all of the girls a job again as a trainee to re-debutes." He remarks and I sigh.

"Well thank you sir." I say bowing before leaving.

When we leave and shut the door behind us I jump up and hug him.

"I can't believe this!" I whisper yell.

"I know." He says and we walk back to my studio.

"I really have to get to work now. You should stop by my studio tomorrow around 1. I'm doing a live and we could announce it." He says.

"Okay, sounds great." I say kissing him before he leaves. I double check he's out the door before running to my phone and calling Seungmin. I hold the phone to my ear as It rings.

"Hello."

"Seungmin! We're dating! Jyp said we could go public!" I say as I jump around.

"That's great Hazel. I'll tell Ava." He says and I can hear muffled voices.

"Omg your dating!" I hear her say.

"I can't believe it either." I hold my chest. It may literally pop.

"I'm so happy for you." She says and I sit in my chair.

"Wait when? And what happened?" She asks and I explain the whole story.

"Your not the only one happy." She states and I listen as I hear cheers from the other room.

"I think he just got home." She says and I giggle.

The next day...

It's nearly one and I head to his studio as promised.

I open the door to hear him talking.

"Look who showed up." He says and I walk over to one of the chairs behind him.

"Everyone this is the surprise I told you about. Hazel Lee!" He says and I smile.

"Hello everyone I'm Hazel." I say.

"So do you want to say it or do you want me to?" He mumble to me.

"I mean it's your live." I whisper back.

"But I don't wanna feel cocky. We could say it together." He suggests.

"It's cliché but okay." I say and we sit back up from our little meeting.

"Well we." He says and looks at me.

"Are." I look back at him.

"Dating!" We say and I do jazz hands.

"So ask your questions. I know there are going to be so many." I say and he smiles looking down before back at the camera.

After a few moments of saying dumb little comments we read some questions.

"When did you meet?" He reads out.

"I was on my way to film a dance practice video with my group when I saw Seungmin. I stopped to say hi to him and Chan came out to get him. That's when I first ever saw him. Besides shows of course." I say.

"How long have you been dating?" I read and look over at him.

"We dated a while back but were told to break up. Then we got back together not to long ago." He say and I smile at him.

"Have you kissed yet?" He reads.

"Yes, next question." He say and I cover my face. He pats my back as I sit back up. Before resting it on the back of my chair.

"Umm..." He says reading through them.

"Was i the inspiration for 'If only you knew'?" He reads looking at me.

"Kinda. It was inspired by my emotions I felt about someone but never told them. So you of course but also my parents and me not saying I love you enough. Or my friends." I explain and he nods his head.

"Can you guys kiss? Kiss please? Your kids are going to look amazing. Kiss." He reads off.

"Wait go back one." I say.

"Kiss?" He tilts his head at me.

"One before that." I say.

"Our kids will look amazing?" He questions.

"Who said I want kids?" I ask folding my arms.

"Me ever since we started dating." He says and I roll my eyes with a small smile.

"A boy and a girl." He says looking back at the comments.

"What did I get myself into?" I question the fans watching.

"Most of them are saying we should kiss." He says looking at me.

"Oh no I have to kiss you." I say saracticly.

"Oh shut up." He retorts and I smile before pecking him on the lips.

"I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too." He whispers back.

I peck his lips one more time before going back to the comments.

"I think we killed some people." I say reading through them.

"Sorry!" He says to his fans in English.

"We didn't mean to kill you!" I say in English as well.

"Well I'm bored so suggest songs." I say and fans start to type songs down.

Down Fall...On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara