Chapter 18

I wake up in my empty bed. I run my eyes since they still hurt from crying last night. I stand up and walk into the kitchen.

"Morning." Jimin says making her tea. I grunt in response.

"Get ready, we have to leave by 12 for our show." She says and I nod my head sluggishly well pour coffee in a cup. Finally they fixes the machine.

I walk back to my room and grab clothes before taking a shower. I exit the shower and change into my outfit. I walk back to my room to put on socks and shoes.

I walk back out to see the group, or what's left of it.

"Group still here, let's go." Irene says and we walk out the door.

"Hazel, wait!" I hear and turn around. I close the door slightly to block the members view before kissing him goodbye.

"You'll do great." He says and I force a smile back. I can't ruin his day because of what happened to my group and I.

We walk to the van and sit in our normal spots.

"5,. 6." Irene counts. "Wait who are we missing?" Irene asks and we all look at her.

"Oh, Mia." She saddens and sits down. We drive to the company for our show.

At the show...

"Hello everyone!" Irene says with a small plastered on her face.

"Hi." We all wave. We all stand on stage together as Irene holds the mic.

"I'm sorry but I have bad news." She says and the crowd reacts.

"You may have noticed but Mia is not her, she was..." Irene trails off and covers her face as she cries the crowd aww as Jimin takes the mic.

"Unfortunately Mia was kicked out of the company. Meaning that Nothing Special now only has 6 members." She says and we wipe our eyes.

"But we promise to still do our best." She finishes and the crowd is mixed of cheers and aww.

After the show...

We finally head home after and eventful day at the company. All I want to do is lay down think. Clear my head.

We enter the door only to see all the boys dressed up in the living room.

"What's going on?" Irene asks just as confused as the rest of us.

"Since you guys are sad about Mia being kicked from the company. We thought we'd cheer you up!" Hyunjin says and we all still look at him confused.

"Go get ready because we have to get there before it closes." Minho say and we walk to our rooms.

"Where do you think we're going?" Ava asks.

"I don't know. But at least the boys care." I say and she nods. We all finish and head back to the living room.

"Please, this way." Changbin says opening the front door for us.

We walk out and head towards the van. We sit in our and they sit in there's.

"We have two open seats and I need my boys." I say grabbing Chan and Seungmin to our van.

I sit in the center of them as we drive to our destination.

We sit in car for more than a hour before finally getting to our destination.

We step out to see all the color lights and sweet scents.

"Omg. You shouldn't have." Chae says covering her mouth.

"Now everyone get a partner, girl and boy together unless your one of the extra boys then you guys can be a group." Chan say and we partner up.

"Hey Channie, mind if I go with Seungmin?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Go have fun." He says. I pack him on the cheek before running off with Seungmin to play some of the games or ride the rides. I love amusement parks.

"So what should we do first?" I ask.

"Ummm.. We can go on some rides then eat then finally play games." He says and I nod my head in agreement.

For the night we all played games, won prizes, rode rides, and she food that is defiantly agents my diet but it was worth it.

After a few hours the park was closing and we all met at the front.

"14,.. 15." Irene says scratching her head before realizing it again. This might take a while to get used to.

"Now that everyone's here let's head back home." Irene says and we board our vans again. This time Chan and Han rode with us. Ava insisted.

"Did you have fun?" He asks and I mean my head his shoulder.

"I did. Thank you." I say and he smiles at me.

"I could kiss you." He says and I hold a stuff bear Seungmin won for me between us.

"You can kiss teddy, I'm off limits." I say and moves the bear down.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love me too." I whisper back.

"I can't have a moment with you once can I?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I love you too." I say holding his arm.

And that night out group was kinda of healing.