Chapter 21

It's been 3 weeks since Chan and I have officially started to date.

Of course we told our members and even Mia answered and agreed to have lunch with me. Apparently she got a deal in Japan and might make it big there.

And our group has been doing well lately. Even though I can't see Chan everyday when I wake up since we got our own dorm again I still see him at the company. Or if we ever decide to surprise one another with a visit.

And for now.. life is good.

"Okay girls we got this. Perform and hope that the award goes to us." Irene says and we all nod. We're performing our new title track Hide N Seek. It took forever to finish but it's finally ready.

"Girls your on." Our manager says and we walk out of stage.

We take our places as we perform. It was hard having to make the song for six people and not seven but she's doing well now and that's all that matters.

And for the chorus I take front left well Aiden takes center. We dance and I glance around the audience looking for him.

When it gets to my part I look at him and smile. I do my free style I normally do before spinning to the side to get in formation. This dance is alot harder than the other title track.

As the song ends I pose with the rest of my members as the crowd cheers. The lights dim and we rush off stage do the next group can perform.

We go back to our dressing room and get retouched up. When were satifyed with our look we go off to our seats.

We watch as other perform and when Stray Kids go on I watch him. And i noticed his smirk at me. I'll talk with him about it later.

After several performance the award we were nominated for finally comes.

"And the award for best female performance goes to..." the say as they open the card.

"Nothing Special!" They say and I freeze. Tears fill my eyes as we walk up on stage. Aiden takes the reward and looks at it as Irene stands by the microphone.

"Find me, hello we are Nothing Special!" We say kinda weak due to tears. I hold Ava as she balls her eyes out. I wipe away my tears as I try to look strong.

"I would like to thank every and any one who helped us receive our first ever award. Our manager, choreographer Amber, our producer team 3am, and our amazing lovelys we wouldn't be here without you." She says.

"I do feel that it wouldn't be fair if I didn't call on a certain member. She produced, wrote lyrics, and choreographed every song of ours. She is up until 7am and goes back in at 10. That would be Hazel Lee." She says and I blush as I walk to the mic.

"Thank you Irene. You know it's hard being a female producer. Creating and idea only for someone to bring it down. But if it weren't for the amazing people in my life," I glance over to Chan "I might have quit music. So I am forever grateful to those people, thank you." I say and Aiden raises the award as we walk back to our seats.

"We did it." Ava crys more and I hug and comfort her.

After the show we head home.

"Who's room should we put it in?" Chae asks and we all look at each other.

"Irene and Aiden's room." Ava suggest.

"No I think it should be in Hazel and Chae's room. Hazel worked hard for this." Irene says and the other agree.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yes were sure." Jimin say and I smile.

We get home and I run back to my room. I go to my desk and move some things around before placing the trophy down.

"Perfect." Chae comes up behind me.

I spent the rest of the night celebrating with my members. Even though Jimin is the only one allowed to drink actual alcohol we still had fun with our root beer floats.

The morning I recive a call.

"Hey babe." I say with a smile stepping out on the balcony to not disturb the other members.

"Hi Hazel. Could you meet me at the company?" He asks. His voice low and bit of hurt rings.

"Yeah is every thing okay?" I ask.

"Just come." He says and hangs up. I remove my phone from my ear and stare down at it. I look at the ring on my left hand spin it a little.

I walk into the company only to be stopped by the lady at the front desk.

"Hazel Lee, congratulations on your first win." She says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Um Jyp would like to meet with you. Top floor, very last room at the end of the hall." She says with a smile that looks forced. I smile back at her.

My smile fades the second I turn towards the elevator. I go in and press the top floor button. I twirl my ring as I wait nervously. And I still have to meet Chan. Hopefully he'll understand.

The elevator dings as the doors open. I step out and walk down the long hallway to the very end. I see a door with "jyp" engraved in a gold plac on it.

I knock and come in when I hear the voice on the other side telling me to.

I walk in and see Chan.

"Hey baby." He says in a low voice and I freeze. Did he just do that in front of Jyp.

"No need to act like it's not normal I know you guys are dating." He say and my blood runs cold.

"And I'm simply going to ask for you two to break up."