Harry went overboard on the presents. No surprises there. Baby Yazz looked cute in her red onesie with matching rosy cheeks and pigtails. Liam and Louis came around after dinner with her gifts as it was her first Christmas. Though Zayn doesn't celebrate he buys everyone who does gifts. They were laughing at Zayn's sour look.

"You're such grumpy elf.." Liam said chuckling.

"I have to say he does look like a grinch in that outfit.." Louis added chuckling too.

"Why are you not with your families?" Zayn asked fed up with them making fun of his grumpy mood.

"We are here for baby Yazz, you can go back to your cave, grinch" Louis said.

"Leave my Scrooge alone," Harry said rubbed Zayn's feet, "Don't mind them baby.."

"I'm not minding them actually, babe. Unbothered is my middle name." Zayn said then grabbed his phone to text Liam.

Zayn - Louis's bday, thoughts.

Liam- U planned something?

Zayn- No, Liam. Hence I asked, thoughts?

Liam- There was no question mark after thoughts'?'

Zayn- You're stupid 🤡

Liam- Rude much.

Zayn- Is that a question. There was no question mark '?'

Liam- You're stupid and not a question?

DaddyH- Who are you texting baby?

Baby- No one important babe, just asking Liam about Lou's bday.

DaddyH- You better stop doing messing with your phone if u don't wanna be punished🍆

Baby- Punish me daddy, I've been a bad boy.

DaddyH- Shit baby, my nuts. Stop before I bend you over that couch, don't care who's watching.

Liam- YOU'RE BOTH DISGUSTING!!!!!

"What?" Zayn looked at him. "Did you just airdropped yourself into a private chat, Liam? You're disgusting."

Liam rolled his eyes, "You are on fucking group chat. Harry dropped your conversation there."

"No..I'm not_I'm not on group chat.." Harry stuttered looking at his phone.

"What's happening? What group chat?" Louis looked at them, he had been busy playing with baby Yazz and her toys while the boys texted each other.

"Harry just send a filthy text to Zayn on group chat." Liam said.

"I didn't get any message.." Louis said looking at his phone then at Harry. "I'm not on the group chat?"

"One problem at a time, Lou..who's on the group chat Haz?" Zayn snatched Harry's phone.

Harry's face went red and he lied down on the couch, hiding behind a pillow.

"Harreh!!! Oh my god my mom and dad are here. Why why why?" Zayn said hitting Harry's leg.

"My parents and sister are there as well what will they think?" Harry said.

"Harry, your sister is probably waiting for more of those texts its not the same. My mom! How am going to look her?" Zayn jumped when his phone rang and it was his mom. He panicked showing Liam the caller ID. "Should I answer?" He whispered though he hadn't answered yet, "You answer" he gave Liam the phone.