Zayn sighed, "Fine, do whatever, make it quick before everyone wakes up" he said pushing the duvet aside.

"Really?" Harry looked at him like an excited puppy. "I can do whatever_sex you up baby_"

"And now you're just wasted ten seconds talking instead or doing me_" Zayn laughed covering his mouth, when Harry suddenly jumped on top of him like a black panther.

"You're ready for me?"

"Been ready ten seconds ago_fuck!" Zayn moaned when Harry pushed two wet fingers inside him and began scissoring him.

"You're good?" Harry asked kissing him along the jawline, before sucking a love bite on Zayn's neck.

"That's good." Zayn closed his eyes as Harry added a third finger, his rim fluttered in anticipation. He been ready for it before Harry even asked for sex. He's was just playing hard to get because it's fun watching his boyfriend squirm. And Harry can't help himself when he's around Zayn, he's a horny bastard.

Harry used own precum as lube, circling his wet dick around Zayn's entrance before pushing in slowly until he bottomed out. He swallowed a moan he could never get over the wonderful heart pulsating feeling of being inside him. Zayn's walls were tight and held a firm grip on his throbbing length. "Fuck_" he panted. "Can I move?"

"Yeah_" Zayn nodded for him to move, his arms tight snaked around Harry's neck, "Fast and rough, before Yazz wake up." He wrapped his legs around him for Harry to go deeper.

Harry could do fast and rough, and his hips found a rhythm thrusting back and forth. "I love you," he gave him a kiss on the lips before picking up speed, going faster, deeper stabbing at Zayn's prostate with each thrust. Both his hands gripped Zayn's shoulders for leverage, as the latter got pushed up the bed by the force of Harry's movement. He was concentrating on doing a great job he didn't hear Zayn gasp as orgasm hit him until he felt stickiness between their bellies.

Harry's own climax didn't take long, he was coming two thrusts after him, mind buzzing and body content.

"I love you," Harry said again just in case Zayn didn't hear him the first time,

"I love you." Zayn smiled. "Merry Christmas, Haz."

"Merry Christmas, baby." Harry kissed him on the forehead and nose then pulled out slowly.

Zayn winced a bit feeling a slight burning sensation.

"You're okay?" Harry asked concerned he hurt him.

"I'm okay." Zayn assured him with a smile. "Why do I feel so dirty right now?"

"Because you need a shower." Harry said.

"I hate you.."

Harry laughed going to use the outdoor shower. Such a naturalist, he was. He would walk around naked at any given chance if he could. He's also one of those people who love cold dipping in Thames River on Boxing Day when he can. Zayn was sure what really sold the house for Harry was the outdoor shower.

Zayn was no naturalist, nice warm showers indoors thank you very much, he loved those.

*

*

Zayn had a scowl on face as his sisters laughed at his expense. Harry had them all wear Christmas onesies after dinner, dragged them to take selfies next to the tree and presents. It was all fun for his sisters cause they were there for presents anyway and also did not have to wear the ridiculous elf onesie, he told Harry.

It was Harry's first Christmas not being with his parents and sister. Zayn he may have overheard an emotional phone call between him and Anne. After initially refusing to wear the stupid elf onesie, he wore it to cheer Harry up, even though he felt emotionally bribed a bit.