Chapter 24

Luke's pov

Their was knocking on my door and I knew that I wouldn't be alive all that much longer.

I turned around and picked up my pants, putting them on as fast as I could. I rushed over to Blue's side, shaking her.

"Blue get up." I shook her shoulder as the knocking grew louder. I knew that Percy could do anything he wants. Getting into my apartment isn't any different.

With my constant shaking her woke up she was groggy at first.

"Blue Percy's here, he's gon-" I was cut off when I heard heavy foot steps in my living room and we couldn't do anything because in less than a second the door was opened. Blue quickly covered her self and I was left their standing by her only in my jeans.

Percy had pure rage un his face and he quickly strode over to me and shoved me against the wall, he put his hand on my neck, cutting off my air way. Sputtering and clawing at his hand. But I was in no way strong enough to do anything about it. If he killed me I'm dead.

I saw Blue, or more like, the blurry blob of red, and white. I assume her hair and a sheet she was covering herself with. I couldn't understand what she was saying but Percy's hand was taken away from my neck and I fell to the ground gasping for air.

I looked up at them, and I noticed that Blue and crouched right by me. I moved my head, but that small movement brought ripping pain from my neck where I assume it was nearly broken and very very bruised.

I could feel Blue's hand barely touching my neck but I winced from the sharp pain that I felt.

I tried to stand, and even with Blue's help I fell back down. I saw Percy in the door way, scowling at us. And I guess this was a reasonably reaction. I slept with his daughter. Only. That I didn't know that Blue was his daughter. But I can't really do anything about now can I.

The second time I tried to stand I made it to my feet and I leaned against the wall still trying to get a steady breathing pattern with my bruised neck. I noticed that Blue was wearing clothes. She must've like snapped her fingers and changed from a bed sheet I don't know how this stuff works. I don't even know how to work my General powers. I'm War, but I don't know how to create war. I only had let other things do that for them and I just joined along.

I looked at Percy again, he was still glaring at me, his black on black outfit didn't do me any favors, he looked like Death, and I noticed something else. His eyes weren't their usual color, of green and black. They were Black, it looked like they absorbed all the light that touched them. And to make it worse, blood red streak of red cut into them.

Now he did truly look like the devil.

I was breathing, thank the gods. It really sucks when your not doing that.

I felt a hand on my cheek and I looked down to see Blue there. I couldn't focus on her but she had a light pink shirt on and some white shorts. I moved my head and winced again.

I gotta stop doing that. And then my hair fell in my face and as I was going to go and brush it way a different hand was already there. By the delicate way it brushed against my forehead I would assume that it belonged to Blue.

"I'm gonna give you five minutes to get out in the living room to explain yourselves, or I will kill you Luke."

I didn't look at him to know it was Percy who said that.

"Don't worry, I won't let him kill you." I gave the smallest nod to Blue as I stumbled to the bed to sit down.

Everything was spinning with the lack of oxygen in my brain. So, in reality, what changed?

"I don't think you can stop him." I didn't want to but I looked at her and my eyes finally adjusted and I could see her clearly. "But, I guess you can try." I gave her small smile and stood up, my body protesting and I walked into my closet.

I grabbed some black sweats and a grey long sleeve to try and cover the love marks so it wouldn't anger Percy any more than he already was.

Soon enough after a few words spoken between us we headed out, Blue may have held her head high but I wouldn't know. I kept my spine straight along with my head but my gaze was on the floor. 

The few steps that it took to get to my living room was like walking on death row. When I saw the shit kickers that Percy was wearing I had no hope.

I glanced at him. His face, stoic. No emotion whatsoever. He was sitting in a black leather love seat and we took ore seats on the black leather sofa parallel to him.

I sat down and then so did Blue.

Looking at his eyes was like staring into Tartarus its self. I didn't want to emit that he looked like the embodiment of Hell its self.

Knowing that there was a five percent chance of me actually living I tried to get it. But then again knowing me, heh, yeah low chance of that.

"Percy, I didn't know Blue was your daughter." Blue pointed to me like 'good point'

With Blue adding in, "And I didn't tell him, so it isn't his fault if anything it's mine dad. I came here and made him go to the club with me. It isn't his fault. And plus it isn't like that was my first time. And you know that." She added that last part when he noticed he was going to protest. "So, please don't kill him in anyway shape or form hurt him and just leave this little bit of my life alone please." She gave him the most adorable seal eyes I've ever seen in my life to Percy and soon enough he let out a breath, and stood up. We followed.

"You win Blue." He swept a hand through his hair and turned a glare on me. "But, and that is a strict thing Luke. If you break her heart or do anything to her I can always find a new general and it doesn't mean that you have to be dead." On that note he spun on his heal and walked into a shadow and it didn't look like he would return in the meantime.

I turned to Blue and groaned out loud and touched my neck. I muttered a curse under my breath.

"So Blue, what does this make us?" She smiled up at me and went on her tiptoes and still only reached my shoulders. I leaned down a bit so she could kiss my lips.

"I guess we can start off at boyfriend and girl friend." I smiled at her and kissed her again.

"Sounds perfect."

-Not edited

A/N sorry for the wait my flight got cancelled on saturday and just got home yesterday