Chapter Nine: Doggie Goin' Die.

Start from the beginning

"Look at you! You're scrawny! You couldn't hurt a bug! You're the most pathetic excuse for a mate anyone could ask for!" He screamed at me. I felt tears slip down my cheeks and my breath hitched.

"So what are you saying?" I mumbled shyly as I was terrified of the being in front of me. I felt so scared and vulnerable. Like a kitten in a dog pound.

"I don't want you. No one will ever want you. You're weak and pathetic. I reject you," he said in my face. I sobbed as he stormed out of the room. After moments of what seemed like endless crying, I eventually stopped.

I'm not going to be this person. I'm going to be better. I'm gonna make him sorry for everything. He's going to see that I'm strong and stronger than him for that matter. He'll see.

"Okay, Liam. Okay."

I felt my breathing hitch as the words slipped out of Greyson's mouth, bringing back the memories. He thinks I'm weak just like Liam did. Am I? What if I am? What if this is a sign?

No. I'm strong. I don't need Greyson to tell me I'm not because I know for a fact I am. I left everything just so I could be this way. Every single damn thing.

"I am not weak," I said finally. "I can take on who ever you want me to. You choose, and I'll fight them right now." I spoke lowly. Greyson looked lost in though for a moment, but then smirked.

"Alright, baby doll. Let's see what you got," he responded evilly. I answer back with a devilish grin, "Okay, Greyson. Okay."

➖➖➖

"First one to submit loses. No mercy guys," Greyson said as I stood in front of Tyler. This was going to be interesting. Seeing as Tyler and I are both betas (or at least I was), we should be near the same strength.

"Are you both ready? Well I don't care. Fight," Greyson said as Tyler shifted to his blondish colored wolf. My eyes enlarged as I didn't think we would be shifting.

He charged at me and grabbed me by the back of my shirt. He picked me up and tossed me to the side. I slid across the grass on my stomach as I heard Greyson telling Tyler to bring it up a notch.

I recovered and quickly got on my feet. I stood up just in time to see Tyler charging at me. I rolled to the left as he pounced on the grass where I had been standing. I let out a breath and watched Tyler's feet as he came at me once again.

He took five steps and steps with his left paw before he jumps. He snarled at me and charged again.

I watched his left foot and fell to my back as he leaped. Once he was over me, I used my feet to kick under his stomach.

He flipped backward and hit the ground with a large smack.

"Oh come on Tyler! She's in human form!" Greyson yelled. Does he want me killed? Oh my god. Who does the moon goddess think she is?

I stood up as did Tyler, and he growled loudly at me. This time, I charged at him. I was trying to go for a pressure point just behind his ear on the left side of his head, but he lurched at me. I fell backward and knew this wasn't going to do me any good. I was breathing heavily and my back was killing me.

Tyler charged at me so I stepped to the right and landed a punch to the side of his head. He stopped for a moment which gave me the opportunity to shift.

I changed to my black wolf and growled menacingly at him. He snarled in response.

"Well, this is about to get interesting." I heard Greyson say. I huffed and wished I could just beat the shit out of him instead.