Happy Birthday, (Y/N)!

Today, (Y/N) asked their brothers something that shocked them all...

"What's a birthday?"

"You-You don't know what a birthday is?!" Mikey exclaimed, slightly freaking out. They simply shook their head.

"Well, I suppose it makes sense," Donnie said as (Y/N) tilted their head to the side in confusion, "They were abandoned at a very young age, so it only makes sense as they were not raised properly and are unaware of most traditions families share with their young."

"Don't worry, (N/N)!" Leo exclaimed, picking them up and placing them on his shoulders, "We're gonna throw you the best birthday party anyone's ever seen!"

That...That ended in chaos.

Explosions were going on, Leo and Mikey were running around trying not to die, and Raph had you over his shoulder running away from a killer robot.

"April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song yet, guys!" Donnie called out. "There's a song?!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "April still hasn't gotten through the 'Happy Birthday' song?" Raph questioned. "Am I on speaker?!" April yelled/asked into the phone.

"Or cake, actually," Donnie added on. "Pff- Or cake?" Leo scoffed, jokingly.

"Albearto's is the pizza place, right?" Raph questioned, "Perfect place for a B-day Kid like (Y/N)! We'll be right there!"

"Hey, if you guys are in the middle of something—" April couldn't even finish, as the turtle brothers and (Y/N) burst in through the door, their weapons in hand. Raph yelled out, "Fixers in the house, swooping in to save the day!"

"That was fast," April said, "Actually, I just needed Donnie." "Oh, we know," Raph assured, "We just came here for the free pizza." "And for (Y/N) to see what's so amazing about a birthday!" Mikey added on, "Go on, (Y/N), go out there and play with the other kids!"

(Y/N) giggled, nodding as they ran out. They made sure the top of their staff wasn't pointed so they wouldn't hurt anyone as they ran around. They giggled as they played a few games, and even played with other kids, forming small friendships.

(Y/N) was about to win one of the games, before hearing something from the stage. "Bon giorno, kiddies!" the animatronic bear called out. The child ran into the crowd around the stage, curious as to what was going on.

"Is he gonna break again?" one of the kids asked. "Not on my watch! Again," April said while Donnie was by her side, holding a sort of remote control.

"Hold onto your birthday hats, kiddies!" he yelled, before hard rock music started playing.

"And now for a guitar solo, you're welcome!" (Y/N) barely managed to hear over he music, which was just a bit too loud for (Y/N)'s liking, so they went off to play a game or something.

Soon, someone caught their eye. They were unsure why; She looked like just an ordinary teenage girl. Long, curly brown hair in a ponytail, dark blue eyes staring down at her phone, a dark purple hoodie with a plain white t-shirt underneath, some sports pants, and some dark blue tennis shoes tennis shoes.

Maybe it was the foldable fans in her pocket? Maybe it was because she paid little to no attention to the music blasting? Was that what brought their attention? Or perhaps it was the necklace with a rather large locket  about the size of a finger on it around her neck?

It seems as though (Y/N) caught the attention of the teen female as well, as she looked up from her phone, her eyes immediately drawn to the staff the child wielded.

She smiled as she looked around, putting her phone in her pocket as she slowly started to approach the small one. She made a shushing noise as she placed a finger over her mouth, signaling for the young one to keep a secret. She took the necklace from around her neck and placed it around the small one's neck. "I want you to keep this with you. Don't look at what's inside the locket. Trust me. Just enjoy the locket itself."