Stealing is Bad

(Y/N) was peacefully asleep on the couch, cuddling up with the small turtle plushie April bought for them. A smile was on their face as they wandered around your little dream land.
That wander didn't last long, however, as they heard their new brothers chatting to each other.
Yes, the turtles have taken them in as a sort of little sister. Splinter was fine with it, so long as they didn't cause too much trouble.

Anyways, back to the chattering. (Y/N) woke up with a yawn, rubbing their eye lids. They smacked their lips a few times, before crawling off the couch and walking over it where their brothers were.

They listened to their brothers chatting long enough to hear one of them say, "Someone stole paper from a delivery truck." "But isn't stealing bad?" the child asked, catching everyone's attention. They were still half asleep, but very curious about their topic.

"Yeah, it is! And that's why we're gonna stop 'em!" Leo exclaimed, picking the young child up and tossing them up a bit, making them giggle.

"Yay! Let's go!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "Up up up up up!Hold up!" Raph exclaimed, grabbing the young one and cradling them in his arms, "(Y/N) has pretty much no battle experience! We shouldn't bring them!" "Please?!" (Y/N) exclaimed, giving the red clad puppy dog eyes, "I'll be a big help!"

Though the red clad was struggling to let the words come out of his mouth, he shook his head, "No, (Y/N). I'm sorry, it's too dangerous! Just stay here, alright?"

(Y/N) looked down, but nodded, "Okay..." Raph smiled as he placed you down, "Don't worry, we'll be back soon. How hard could this possibly be?"

~^~

(Y/N) was messing around with their staff in the skating room. Maybe, just maybe, if they trained hard enough and became strong enough, their brothers would let them out on a mission.

They swung it around, until they could hear a small fwoosh sound from the end of it. They put it down on the floor and examined it. They were quite shocked when they saw the tip of the wing surrounding the orb had gotten sharper. Almost out of instinct, they poked the end of it.

"Ouch!" they exclaimed, holding onto their little finger. Yep. The end had gotten much sharper. However, (Y/N) had pulled their finger away just in time before it could start bleeding.

They gasped. "I'm gonna be strong with this now!" they exclaimed, excitement lacing their voice as hey held the staff in the air. They giggled, rushing out (unsurprisingly) undetected.

~^~

(Y/N) ran around town, looking around, until they saw a cardboard store with a van right outside. Curious, they climbed into the van, and their eyes widened as they saw lots of paper.

Just as they were about to jump out, they were covered in salami. They poked their head out, coughing a bit, before they heard the door close.

They gasped, banging on the door in attempts to get out, and even used their staff to try to get out, but all attempts were in vain.

They looked out a tiny window, and saw their brothers. They banged on the window, yelling out to them.

"Say...do any of you guys hear that?" Mikey questioned his older brothers. They all looked down at the van, seeing someone inside.

"What the— Now, not only are they stealing paper, but they're stealing people too?!" Leo yelled, slightly ticked off.