trois

Made a few minor corrections, i recommend rereading the taekook conversation bit!

PSA‼️‼️ GUYS I LITERALLY REALIZED I ONLY POSTED HALF OF THE CHAPTER YESTERDAY OMG. It's all uploaded now and shouldn't be a problem 😭 it was literally only 4K words i should've noticed there was an issue but i didn't catch it I'm sorry!!! ❤️
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

OMGOMGOMGOMIMG IM BACK BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH IM SO EXCITED TO BE BACK WITH YOU ALL I MISSED U😭
I really hope you enjoy my new chapter loves!!!!!

BTW, This is only the third chapter and this book already has 14k reads..... I'm about to POUNCE..

...All the love and affection I have to offer on you all! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST AND GENUINELY MAKE ME FEEL SO GOOD.

I needed that little hiatus, my senior year of college has been a BITCH, especially this semester. However my mind has continued to run wild with ideas even while i was gone and now here I am, back with another chapter bc y'all are so AMAZING.

Love you to infinity and back, enjoy 💕💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕

___________________________________

"This big ass school, fucking hell," Yoongi grumbled under his breath as he continued trying to navigate himself in the right direction

The alpha was currently searching for the Gayo Arts Building. He was expecting it to be quite grand, considering how large the school was, but in reality it didn't have to be anything fancy. Yoongi just wanted to know where he could get his hands on a piano whenever he needed it.

Playing piano was a therapeutic mechanism for him, and with it being his first day at a new school for... what's this— the 5th time now? On top of all the shit that's going on with Kook? His anxiety is definitely begging for a playing session.