billy hargrove

(i think i might start doin fictional characters idk request them if you want. i'm just trying it out because i really loved billy this season of stranger things!!)

"(y/n) we think you're the only one who can get through to him" billy's little sister max said with hope in her eyes.

i went into nancy wheelers basement where several other kids were there along with jonathan who i went to school with.

"so billy's been infected?" i asked again in confusion... what do these kids mean..?

"flayed" a pale kid who i believe is nancy's brother corrected me.

"flayed..." i repeat.

"and the mind flayer only uses him when he's needed" another kid with a bowl cut said.

"so you want me to talk to him?" i keep running this plan through my head over and over again. this is all so crazy... no wonder why billy's been ignoring me for the past week.

"hoping to channel his inner self then yes." max responded.

"what if i get hurt?" i asked, biting my bottom lip. i don't think this is a great idea...

"you won't. you have el" nancy assured me. i nodded my head once as all the kids looked at me waiting for a response.

"sure, ok.." i said hesitantly but surely.

~times skip until you guys pull up to a random building~

i don't know why we are here but one of the girls said that he was here.

"(y/n) you got this. and if you need backup you have el and we'll all be in there, don't be afraid ok?" max squeezed my hand assuringly.

"thanks" i gave her a little smile and walked in slowly as the others distantly followed behind me. "billy..." i called out in my most soothing voice. he usually liked that voice. it's the voice i'd use to calm him down after he would get in an argument with his dad. "billy is (y/n). i want to talk..." i said in the same voice.

i heard a loud thud that made me snap my head to the right. there he was... his veins were all black and he had something right underneath his eye. he stood in a terrifying stance signally he was going to attack at any second.

"hey billy..." we stood twenty feet from each other, he still starred with those cold eyes. "billy it's (y/n)" you smiled softly at him, still no signs of movement.

you slowly walked towards him, as slow as you possibly could. "remember when you took me out on our first date..." i said, quickly realizing my lash line was getting filled with water. it's the fact that he doesn't recognize me is what's killing me. he's looking at me like a total stranger. "you called me b-buttercup.." i stuttered, trying to keep my voice steady, still walking towards him. "i never-r thought that billy hargrove would be call-ling me that ever i'm a-ages." i bit back my lip feeling hot tears rolls down my cheeks.

i was about a foot away from my boyfriend, and i've never felt more scared by the one i love the most.

i wiped my eyes with the back of my hand to get a more clear image of his face. "i-i also remember..." you feel yourself trembling like crazy. "you k-kissed me on our-r third date, when we w-watched the sunset." i slowly lifted my right hand and cupped his cheek, he didn't move a muscle. "y-you told me that yo-ou loved me on our year-r anniversary." you choked up, not sure if you could even talk any more.

you slowly stroked your thumb against his rough face. "billy's is (y/n). your buttercup. i love you" i said in almost a sob.

his face finally moved and tears rolled down his cheek. "billy..." i whispered making him want to talk to me. i need him to.

"buttercup..." he whispered with the most sorrow in his eyes i've ever seen from a man. his eyes started flooding. "forgive me."

my face dropped along with his. like a whole different person possessed his body. "(y/n) run!" i heard a voice behind me but i was too late.

billy's hand went for my throat and got me successfully. i tried ripping off his hand but it didn't do anything. he's way to strong for me.

i felt my feet being lifted off the ground and i was loosing air. this is it.

as i was blacking out i heard a girl scream behind me and as soon as she was done billy's grip let go of me and i hit the ground hard.

i heard her scream again, some crashing and i think she got rid of him.

quickly blurry faces surrounded me and a boy helped me up. "(y/n) can you hear me? you're ok you're alright" i'm pretty sure it was jonathan.

before i knew it we were back in the car, and that's when i gained all my consciousness back, and i completely lost it.

"hey check on her!" nancy's voice said from the drivers seat.

"come here" the girl with a bloody nose opened her arms and i gradually took them and just sobbed. "you're ok..." she kept repeating. i felt mex rub my back in comfort.

"i just can't believe he'd hurt me" i cried into the girls arms.

"it's not him who's doing it, it's the mind flayer" max corrected and i heard her voice crack up too.

~

~

y'all i'm writing this at 3 am and there are some super weird noises coming from outside my room i'm scared as fuck