anthony michael hall (pt. 2)

"alright (y/n) you're almost done," my makeup artist said as she was doing the finishing touches on my face. it was a month since i've been on set, and i have to tell you it's been the most amazing time of my life. i love all the people here, they're like my family... well, expect for anthony... "annnnd done!" she said proudly.

"thanks marissa" i smiled as i started to get up.

"wait (y/n)," she quickly said and i spun myself around to look at her. "kissing scenes today?!" she asked excitedly and started digging through her purse, not even letting me respond. she pulled out gum and two breath mints...

"very funny" i said sarcastically, but took the gum and mints. "thank you" and i started to walk away, putting the gum and mints in my mouth. i walked out of the room and into the set that we would be using today, which was mostly our fake bedrooms... i'm really nervous for these scenes to be honest... we have a lot of just kissing scenes, a few make outs, and one where we are both shirtless, you know where we are about to 'get down to business' but someone walks in.

"relax," mr. nilsson said as i walked into the room with anthony in it. "but anyways, we will do the make out scenes first, then just the kissing, okay?"

"yeah," anthony said folding his lips. "why is there so many scenes like this?"

"so it can really show how in love you guys are." mr. nilsson shrugged as he started to walk to his directors chair. i looked over at anthony, who also just shrugged. "alright you two! just remember! this isn't real!" mr. nilsson shouted through his booming megaphone. some of the crew started to push onto the stage that was anthony's fake bedroom. "so remember, this scene starts off (y/n) babbling on about something, anthony you come in and say how pretty she is or how much you love her, i don't know you read the lines, and then just make out!" i felt my heart started to race as i sat down on the bed, anthony had to lay down. the sound crew started to come up on stage and set themselves up as the cameras adjusted also.

"kissing scene, act one, take one, action." one of the crew guys said plainly.

"you know, it seems like being in highschool is just going to take forever. like, i've been here for too long. i feel like i don't have any freedom anymore, we don't." i paused and looked at anthony.

"yeah." he said just staring dreamily at me.

"and really in school we don't even learn anything, we memorize it... and it's kind of stupid. why do we even go?" i looked at anthony again.

"you know what jess," anthony began saying his lines. "i love you, so much." even though it's his character that said that, my heart still melted... "and i love when you ramble on about stuff all the time, and you're just perfect." he started to get up. we were so close i could feel his breath tremble on my lips... we both started to move in closer each little second, he started to tilt his head a little, until it finally happened. his lips were on mine. i felt like screaming but we had to finish the scene... he pulled away, but then went back at it again, as he slow pushed me down on the bed. i wrapped both of my arms around his neck as we were still going at it. he was a very passionate kisser i must say...

"and cut!" mr. nilsson yelled excitedly. i felt the inside of my body had a million fireworks going off, and i really did want to scream. anthony was hovering over me, his arms were the only thing holding him up, until he lifted his arms away and landed on top of me. i made some kind of "oof" groaning sound as the impact of his body hit mine. "you guys did great, but (y/n) you still had a little awkwardness, it's fine though..." anthony laid his head on me as i wrapped my arms around his waist. "crew remember to get off set pictures too, everyone loves those" the crew hurried and pulled out a polaroid camera, and took mine and anthony's picture while we were laying here. i personally wasn't ready but anthony seemed like he was already smiling.

"get up," i took my hands off of his waist and started to slap his head, and he did as i told him too.

"why is your face so red?" he smirked at me and had a teasing tone.

"first time kissing someone" i said back in the same tone that he used.

"shit no way!" his face lightened up instantly. "so i was your first kiss?!"

"well yeah"

"am i a good kisser?" he asked.

"of course" i said sarcastically and smiled.

"i know i know" he was getting too full of himself now...

~

~