patrick swayze

(requested by satanic-melodies ❤️)

"do you really actually like me pat?" my low self esteem asked. it was a stupid question but my brain wanted it out.

it was a quiet night in my nice apartment. i laid my head down on his lap as his gentle fingers ran through my hair. we were watching some t.v show that i wasn't pay attention to since i was too caught up in my thoughts.

"of course (y/n) what the hell are you talking about" he looked down and his eye sparkled a little bit as he said.

"i don't know..." i murmured. "you're just the most gorgeous, popular man in america and you could have any girl in this world but you chose me." i broke eye contact from him knowing i was going to get myself more worked up. "i feel like i'm not enough for you and i'm so sorry..."

"hey hey hey why are you talking like that again?" he slowly picked up my head of his lap. "you are the most special girl to me in this whole entire world you know that right?" i've never seen more passion in his eyes before as my head was still resting in his hands. "if i didn't have you, i don't know if i could live (y/n)..."

i felt my face drop a little in awe and smiled a little. "awh pat.." i felt my cheeks flush a pink.

i leaned in for a kiss which i got one back from him in return. "i love you ok? i'll love you forever don't ever think you're not good enough ok?" he looked me dead in the eyes while i gave him a faint nod, knowing that i'm going to have the same thoughts again sooner or later. "alright... come here and lay with me i'm cold" he said i'm a little pouty voice.

i smiled at his open arms and a warm blanket he was showing off and gradually climbed into them. i've never felt more loved or protected in my life.

~

~