matt dillon

i met matt when he was filming 'the outsiders'. i was one of the mic people so. i don't know, we instantly clicked when we first started talking to each other. it just felt right being by him.

tonight we were going on our first date. we finally finished filming 'the outsiders' so we had free time.

i didn't dress up fancy, he said wear something casual so i did. just jeans and t-shirt with a dark green oversized jacket.

i drove to his house around five o'clock. i was getting nervous... he was the most handsome boy i've ever seen, but he makes me so happy when i'm by him. as i said, we just clicked instantly though...

i guess he's been a flirt around me though, along with most of the other guys. but matt just is different.

i took a deep breath as i walked out of my car and to his front door. i knocked anxiously as i played with the ring on my pinkie... out of all girls why me? "hey love," he grinned while he opened the door, catching me out of my thoughts.

"hey matt" i said smiling like an idiot. i love it when he calls me pet names.

"uh," he looked behind him and then back at me. "i was thinkin' we could probably just lay back here," he looked at me as he bit his lip a little. "i-if it's alright with you" he stuttered he tensed up a little and looked sort of worried.

"that sounds good" i nodded calmly as he let me inside. i took off my shoes and followed him downstairs to probably what he calls his 'man cave' because it definitely looked like he decked this place out.

he had a turntable with a ton of 45's and just regular albums. he had a somewhat big t.v down here with some vhs, some polaroids here and there, a bar, pool table and fooseball table.

"nice place you got down here" i said while looking around.

"yeah," he said while digging around for something in the bar. "i finally finished it." he pulled out a deck of cards. "do you like the eagles?" he threw me the deck and pulled out an album. i nodded my head as i started to shuffle the deck between my hands a little. "let's sit by the bar" he said and the eagles started playing softly in the background.

me and matt just kept talking and talking while playing cards. we played crazy 8's for the longest time, it felt like forever but the talking was worth it.

we got to know each other a little bit more than on set. on set we'd usually only talk for five, ten minutes and when the days over we talked for an hour after until they kicked us out.

after three hours of playing cards and talking our heads off, we decided to watch purple rain. i loved all the songs from the movie... it was very beautiful too.

it was halfway through the movie when i felt my eyes getting droopy, and did respond much to matt. he just kept rambling on about this movie and how much he loved prince too. "are you tired?" he finally asked as i used my hand to prop up my head.

"yeah a little." i yawned while still keeping my eyes on the screen.

"you know you could lay with me..." he mumbled a little as i felt my heart pound a little bit faster. i looked at him as if he were crazy. "no seriously" he scooted over on the couch and opened up his arm a little.

"you're shitting me" i said with disbelief as i looked at him while grinning a little.

"i'm not joking sweetheart" he said devilishly with a smirk. he's so cool i wanted to kill him.

honestly i don't know what my tired mind was thinking while the song 'i would die 4 u' came on. i carefully sat up and stared at him some more, then sorta crawled over to him and laid down in his open arms. he closed one of them around my waist, tightly, and used his left arm to reach back and pull a blanket off the back of the couch, then tucked it under my shoulder so it'd stay on both of us.

he rested his left hand on my shoulder outside of the blanket and put his face right on top of mine, causing me to smile a little. "can i take a picture?" he asked as he looked down at me. "i mean so i can put it with all my other polaroids" he covered up but i didn't care.

"yeah sure," i mumbled as he reached over me to the coffee table and grabbed the camera. i hid my face under the blanket so you could only see my eyes and messy hair at the moment, but you really couldn't see my hair since his face was on top of mine.

"ready," he said as he reached out as far as he could over me. i nodded sheepishly as he placed his face over mine again. i felt him smile as i didn't really because my face was under the blanket. before i knew it the flash went off which blinded me so bad, but it was worth it. the camera spit out the picture as he wiggled it around happily.

"can i sleep now?" i asked while he started to run circles with his fingers on the side of my waist, which made me tingle a little bit... never thought this would happen.

"yeah, yeah." he said and put down the picture and the camera. he laid his face back on mine and his left arm now on my shoulder rubbing it soothingly.

what could be peter than this?

~

~

sorry i haven't updated frequently i'm gonna try to i'm prob gonna right a lot tonight since my mom gave me steroids and i'm bouncing off the walls.

but

have you guys checked out my peter parker story yet?

you have superpowers:)

and tom holland;))

but thanks for all the support on this book xoxo love you all<3