No memorys

Foxy's POW

AAWW my head.I said.FOXY YOUR AWAKE. ??? said hugging me.Whos Foxy.I said.You silly.she said.Is that my name who are you.I said.I'm Lolbit your girlfriend.Lolbit said.all I remeber is a large shock then nothing else at all.I said.Oh no thats bad so you don't remeber your brother freddy?Lolbit said.whos that.I said.well lets go show you to everybody.Lolbit said.Bro your awake.??? said.you must be freddy.I said.what do you mean you must be Freddy.Freddy said.Fred he lost all his memory's.Lolbit said.ohh.Freddy said.

At school

I walked in the school and some people were happy to see me.FOXY YOUR BACK.??? group of pepole.umm not to be rude but who are yall.I said.were your friend's.???said.guys he lost his memory.Lolbit said.Hey trashcan.a guy in purple said.then all of a sudden I had an urge to rip this guys throat out at lightning speed my body was in front of him holding him by the neck with my face plates open then a remote fell out of his pocket I dropped him and picked up the remote and pressed the red button zttz.ah shit.I said.so your the one who made me lose my memory so I'll give you one punishment.I said I said then broke his leg.AAHH.he screamed.And if you ever do this again I'll hunt you down and brake both your arms and your other leg.I said.I'm suing you.he said.go ahead.I said then he crawled away.I think I got a way to get my memory back.I said then shocked myself.aww wait it worked yes now lets see press that button and there.I said then the device fell off.yea your back.Freddy said.

______________________________________________________________

guys happy ending yeah

HEY FOXY GET OVER HERE

yeah

how much did you like breaking purple guys leg

I gotta say I LOVED IT really I wanted to kill him but thanks for letting me break his leg author

oh Im purfecly fine with it he really deserved it and he might do it to somebody else in the future so that means if he does you get to break basically his whole body

YEA not about another shocking device on a person the part were I get to break his bones was cool.

yeah

bye my peeps

bye guys