Truth or dare

Foxy's POW

so lately the voice has helped alot its smart so it helps me with work and it scared bullies so bullies  don't want to mess with me or my girlfriend lolbit nor my brothers and friends.Baby found out me and lolbit were dating by stalking us when we left school because we always give each other a kiss goodbye before we leave and we make sure no one is looking but she was in a tree and then told everybody at school so now we don't have to kiss privately at least.now to reality were we are playing truth or dare.Truth or dare Foxy.ummm dare I say trying not to have any cowardness in my voice because baby is asking me this.okay I dare you to sing us the new song you made by yourself.okay voice lets do this I say as my eyes turn red and black.

There now hmm Lolbit truth or dare.

Lolbit's POW

umm Dare.I say as a grin goes across foxy's.I started to get scared.Then foxy said.I dare you to give me a kiss right now and it has to be on the lips.Okay.I said blushing.Everybody else screamed ya as me and foxy kiss.I asked Freddy truth or dare he said dare of course and I then dared Freddy to throw away his chiken for the rest of the day.NNNOOOO why cruel world.he screamed as we all laughed our butts off.okay Foxy I Truth or dare.Freddy ask.

Foxy's POW

umm Truth.I say.Is it true you wear capes and pretend to be a superhero on sundays.WHO TOLD YOU.I say getting red like a tomato.Mom did.freddy says.wait what.Lolbit says.you wear capes and pretend to be a superhero on sundays.Yes.I wisper.Thats cute like you.she says as I get more red.okay hmm Ballora truth or dare.dare she says.okay lets talk privately.I say with a grin on my face.okay what is it.she asks.I dare you to confess to baby by the end of the week .wait what.she says.yup That's what I dare you.okay.she says.now bon-bon Truth or dare she asks.Truth he says. Is it true you have a crush on Bonnet.Maybe.he says blushing.Foxy Truth or dare.Dare.I say.okay he says then wispers this in my ear he said.I cant let Lolbit look or talk to me for a week.Okay but after it's over you have to tell that person it was a dare.I say to him.Okay.he says.well baby truth or dare.I say.Truth.she says.Is it true you play FNIA.Maybe.she says blushing of emberisment.okay I think that's were we should end the game for tonight.Freddy says.