29

Lisa's POV

It's been a couple of days since that incident and after that, I insist on staying with Jackson in the meantime. I can't survive seeing Jennie every day. She sometimes drops by Jackson's apartment just to tell me that Leo and Luca miss me and I told her to just drop Leo and Luca back here so she can stop visiting Jackson's penthouse but she kept giving the excuse of she's too busy and stuff.

Today Jennie and Jackson's parents told us to come with them for a dinner with Kai's family. To be honest I don't know what role should I even do when they're having a family dinner.

---

Both Jackson and I arrived at the villa around 8 pm and when we got in we are greeted by Jackson's mom and Jennie's mom.

"Honey Jackson and Lisa's here! " Jennie's mom called out for her husband and before we even get in I saw Jennie running out from the kitchen and when she saw us she stopped and stare like she doesn't know what she'll do so Jackson walk towards his sister to greet her while I just stand there not knowing what to do.

When we got in Jackson told me that he'll just do something so I just nodded and let him so I'm now alone with Jennie and her mom in the living room. Jennie's mom just throws a smile in my way now and then without using any words so I just sit there until Jackson's mom went in taking the space right next to me.

"Jackson's not lying huh? " she said looking at me making me confuse "you're pretty dear" she says making me smile as I nod my head for a thank you while smiling a bit "are you still studying? " she asked still looking at me

"Yes ma'am " I said trying to be polite but she waves her hand off telling me to drop the ma'am "just call me mom.. You seem very close with Jackson anyway" she says flashing her all teeth smile so I just nodded

"You're still studying? Jennie's already done with her studies and also Kai... They're very ahead of average kids" Jennie's mom says making me look down to avoid her gaze... That's very humiliating

"Mom" I heard Jennie said in almost a whisper

"Jackson told me Lisa's very intelligent as well" Jackson's mom says trying to cheer me up "she excels in a lot more things right dear? What are you passionate about? " she asked and I can't help but to feel comfortable towards Jackson's mom cause she doesn't want me to be humiliated so she wants me to say those things I'm good at

"Uhh... I like dancing a lot and also photography" I said making Jackson's mom smile

"I'm pretty sure you're great at that" she said tapping my back to assure me...

---

After a short while, Kai's family arrived and Jennie immediately stand up and when her eyes landed on me she stayed at her place not even moving an inch. I don't know what she's doing but I just look over at Jackson's mom to keep talking with her since she doesn't seem to have the interest in greeting Kai's family.

"I'm sorry... My two sisters can't come they're busy with work" Kai said while everyone else's greeting him.

"Let's go to the backyard I prepared some barbeque and stuff for dinner" Jennie's mom says hooking her arm on Kai's while they both exit. I thought Jennie went out already but when I turn to look for Jackson I saw Jennie standing right behind me with her head down and she's fidgeting with her fingers. She looked up at me and smiled a bit so I look away and was about to walk out when I felt an arm hooked on my right arm. I look down to see Jennie with her head still low but she keeps her arm locked on mine. I just brush it all off and went out with her. She took the seat right beside me while I reserved the other seat for Jackson.

"Let's eat" Jennie's dad says and Jennie immediately grab a plate putting a lot of food there and she put it down in front of me. I don't know what she's trying to do seriously.

"Lisa where's Jackson? " her dad says so I shrug my shoulders back at him

"He told me he'll just go and do something" I said "I'll go look for him" I stood up and walk back in when I heard footsteps from behind me so I looked back seeing Jennie standing there again

"What are you doing? " I said furrowing my brows

"I'll help you look for Jackson" she said and I'm not used to this. First of all, Jennie's around me when Kai's outside, and also she's way too calm right now and she's not like the bitchy Jennie I know.

"Can you stop Jennie? " I said making her look up at me "you'll be all clingy and sweet around me then I'll just give in... But in a blink of an eye, you're back with that Kai and you're doing the same thing to him. Are you playing with me? " I said getting furious about this

"it's not that Lisa " she said

"Go back there... I can look for him on my own" I said leaving her there as I walk upstairs to Jackson's room. I wasn't wrong since he's here right in front of his laptop.

"What are you doing? " I asked and he snaps his head towards me

"They called me to finish these" he says so I look over at his laptop seeing that he's working

"You can do that later or tomorrow... Cmon dinner's ready " I said so he sighed and nodded walking downstairs with me.

I look over at Jennie and she's just staring at her food while Kai's talking to him but she seems to be thinking something