𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 37

Start from the beginning

She got in the shower thinking everything was gonna be sweet but Tray has something else in mind.

She felt cold air come into the bathroom and she instantly got irritated.

"Tray stop playing" India yelled as she continued to shower.

"I'm not playing" he says behind her.

She turned around quick seeing Tray naked with a smirk on his face.

"Get out"

"Nope"

"You're aggy" she rolled her eyes.

"I'm mad at you" he says caressing her body.

"For what" she laughed

"You killed him without me, we do everything together"

"I'm sorry I guess"

"Sorry doesn't cut it"he laughed as his eyes turned green.

SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD IF YOU DON'T LIKE READING SEXUAL SHIT SKIP THIS🔞⚠️

(Tyrese is back pooh PERIODT)

And I felt like y'all deserved a sex scene because I haven't done one in a minute

"Tyrese what do you want?"

"You obviously"

"I can't keep doing this with you no more, what about Tray?"

"What about him he doesn't care"

"Whatever"

"Please I missed you India it's been a while"

"N-" before she could finish he cut her off by kissing her .

For some reason Tyrese got India more aroused than Tray just because Tray was the slow type but Tyrese was more demanding and got straight to it.

They continued to kiss as he pressed India against the wall and wrapped her legs around his waist.

This scene about to get crazy

Tyrese finally went inside, India moaned loud but in the mix of his strokes she notice Tray come into presence she was so confused.

She moaned as she watched his eyes turn back green, Tyrese and Tray were basically fighting over who get to have this moment.

Tyrese was currently winning.

Tray started to grow mad which caused Blade to come into presence as well, he pounded hard but it didn't feel pleasant to India it hurtled bad.

"Ouch" India winched and moaned at the same time.

She was so confused of what the fuck was going on.

He gripped onto her hip bones tightly she was on the verge of crying she wanted it to stop.

Tyrese finally came back it was still at a fast pace but it was a pace that India liked.

"I'm sorry about that" he groaned into her ear.

"Mmh it's okay Tr- Tyrese"

It was really loud it had awoken Josiah but he quickly went back to sleep.

They made there way out the shower and took their sexual actions into the bedroom.

Tyrese made his way back inside India but quickly pulled out.

"Why'd you stop?" She says out of breath.

"Shhh be quite" he says grabbing India by her shoulder he flipped her over onto her stomach.

Strong ass

He arched her back before going back in but this time Blade was present again.

Blade made India feel uncomfortable but it felt good at same time.

"Mmh slow down it hurts"

He was going real hard just because he's mad.

But little did they know they were being watched.

Nani places a camera in a picture frame that was placed on India's wall, she snuck in about a week ago when India and Josiah was gone, she's been watching India for a while.

Nani POV

"Aww look at them" I laughed as I watched Tray MY man fuck India.

"So cute? but that should be me!" I yelled pounding my computer keys.

I've been watching this for too long and I'm getting angry, one day I'm gonna get Tray back it'll be unexpected.

India's gonna know how it feels to be hurt.

__________
To be continued