Chapter 11: Just a little Trust

Start from the beginning

I don't think that's gonna end well for Trent. It has enough toxic to kill 30 people.

+

Sometime later, they finished making the food. Bridgette's actually looked perfectly fine. Unfortunately, I can't say the same for Lindsay.

Geoff ate some and it didn't hurt or harm him in any way.

Trent took some and ate it. He punched his head three times and then screamed. Raised an eyebrow and the chuckled.

He then fell down and started barfing on the floor.

+

Later on, we went out to the forest for our next challenge.

"Good news. The third round involves three more challenges. It's the three blind challenges. It began with the blind William Tell. Followed by the blind trapeze, and culminating in the treacherous blind toboggan." Chris said.

Chris put glasses and an arrow on DJ."Like legendary marksman William . You will be knocking arrows off your partners head with crab apples." Chris told us.

"Wasn't it the other way around?" Courtney stated.

"Yeah. It totally was." I added.

"Shush. Also, the shooter will be blindfolded." Chris stated making us all gasp." The person who knocks off the arrow first while causing the least amount if facial damage. wins." Chris said shooting a crab apple at DJ. It hit him right in the nuts.

Me and Courtney both cringed.

"Ah, nuts. Leshawna and Owen, you'll be one team. Courtney and Sadie you'll be the other."

"I'm violently allergic to apples." Harold stated.

"Well, then consider yourself lucky then." I told him.

"Ooo! Let me shoot. I'm a good shot." Sadie said.

Courtney sighed.

"You better be."

"Okay. Let's rock and roll." Chris said excited.

We made sure we stood a safe distance and watched. They started to shoot. Owen seem to be able to take the shots better than Courtney.

Leshawna manage to shoot the apple off of Owen's head.

"I got her this time." Sadie said aiming.

"Leshawna won already!" Chris said.

"You moron. It's ov-oof" She started but got hit right in the head with and apple.

"Sadie, it's over man! Let it go!" Chris told Sadie.

"Oopsie. Sorry." Sadie said smiling.

"You're going down." Courtney said about to fall over.

I quickly manage to catch her before she fell over.

"Um. A little help here?" I asked.

Chef came over with with a wheelchair and took Courtney.

+

We headed to the next area.

"And now for the blind trapeze. To avoid serious injury, the trapeze has been set up over this pond...which is full of jellyfish." We  gasped.

Chris gave me and Heather a blindfold.

"You two will stand blindfolded on the platform until your partners tell you when to jump." Chris told us.

"And then?" Heather questioned.

"Then hopefully they'll catch you... or that's going to be one heck of a painful swim." Chris laughed." Okay, hut hut!"