I would like 3 | Bryles

Comenzar desde el principio

"Thank you sweetie, it isn't nothing special but sure I can do that. I'm sure your mum's a great cooker too"

"Yeah she is, especially her cheesecake. I drool just by thinking about it"

They all laugh.

"By the way Myles honey, what were you doing that late last night downstairs?"

Briar, who was drinking some water, coughs immediately spilling some water on her dish.

"You okay??" Kingsley asks worriedly. She nods and looks up to see everyone looking at her, which makes her blush. Will Franci suspect anything??

"Oh that, I was just struggling to fall asleep and came to drink some warm milk." He answers calmly, so Briar would calm down.

"Oh-"

"But you don't like cow milk" Kingsley says innocently.

Briar's cheeks heat up again, and as quiet as a mouse, she keeps eating, not daring to even look up.

"Did I say milk? Sorry I meant to say tea" Myles insists.

'How can he be so calm?' Briar wonders to herself, calmer now.

When they finish eating, they carry the dishes and glasses to the kitchen.

Tyson and Kingsley go upstairs, while Ryan walks to the couch to read the newest music magazine, and Myles carries the last dish to the kitchen.

"Can I help Fran?"

"Sure honey" She kisses her temple kindly, before opening the dishwasher. Myles, who hasn't left the kitchen, kisses Briar's cheek and taps her butt before walking upstairs.

Briar turns around to see Myles climbing the stairs and winking at her, electricity running through her body. He had this effect on her...

***

At the park, Kingsley ran off to the swings, begging his father to make him swing. Franci was talking to Tyson, while Briar was listening to them. Myles was behind them a few inches, zoning out.

He was thinking, and kept thinking about how he has changed. For an outsider, this isn't a big change, however, Myles knew something had changed - something that made a huge difference in his life and maybe personality. Something he had never felt before. Love.

Like every other boy his age, Myles only slept with girls. No serious relationships, no true feelings. He'd have a new girlfriend every week, would hook up with them, and at party's, when he was drunk, he'd sleep with some girl he hadn't even seen before. And didn't see again after the next morning.

The day Briar came, he immediately felt attracted by her, and her by him. He thought she would be one of his toys. He loved when girls got frustrated, especially Briar. It was so much more fun to annoy her, more than every other he has met. So he decided to make her jealous, tease her, leave her confused.

However, he soon realised she wasn't like every other girl he had met. She was different. She had a beautiful personality. She was nice to everyone, and she was also very cute in his eyes. She was cute when she tucked her hair behind her ear, when her hair locks moved flawlessly when she walked, when she got jealous, when she tried to be as polite as possible, when she blushed and when she accidentally bumped into him.

But, that one night when they made out downstairs, when she was only in her underwear, when she unintentionally seduced him, when their kisses got passionate, when they held each other as if they depended on it, when they both felt that fire, chemistry and connection between them... changed everything.