Profile: Ky Virtus

Start from the beginning

He wears white gloves on his hands with blue outlining. Finally, he wears high-top shoes that are colored in blue and black, as the lower portions are black.

Personality: Ky is a bold, courageous, loyal, kind-hearted, positive, selfless and heroic boy who is extremely loyal to his friends, valuing his friendship with them above all else. He is an optimist and has a strong sense of justice, enabling him to take charge of his group when no one else can. He is willing to stick up for anyone who is dear to him and will also put his life on the line for others who are in danger. However, he is rather oblivious at times, and is often quick to anger whenever he's confused, and is quite childish at times. He is also quite impulsive, as he tends to jump into things without thinking them through beforehand.

Symbol: Generally, it is comprised of a heart with a fleur-de-lis at its base, embedded with a shape that resembles an upside-down Heartless emblem in shape, but with several circular notches taken out of its edges. The symbol's base is shaped like an upside-down heart, while its top is a thin, spiked cross. Spikes and sharp edges

It is typically silver with a blue outline.

Weapon: Ky dual-wields two longswords: Bright Crest and Fallen Abyss that are sheathes in black scabbards with white lining designs that he wears over his shoulders with a thin black chain with a star-like shape in the middle

Bright Crest is depicted as a long sword with a slender form. Every part of the sword from the guard to the pommel seem like they are made out of dazzling royal blue while the blade itself is dyed in a bright sky blue. It's inscribed with a blue rose at the center of its guard.

When infused with dust, Bright Crest is capable of using Fire attacks

Fallen Abyss is a pitch black sword with trims of gray. It has a black hilt connected to a hand guard that drops down on the right side. Attached to this elongated area of the hand-guard is part of the blade, so as to better aid the user in retaining their grip on the sword when it is being used. The blade is completely black like the rest of the sword and the said blade is outlined in a light gray.

 The blade is completely black like the rest of the sword and the said blade is outlined in a light gray

When infused with dust, Fallen Abyss is capable of using Lighting attacks.

- Twin ArrowGuns: It allows Ky to transform his blades into twin arrowguns and assail enemies with rapid bullets. for long-range shots. The hand guards on the swords slides up towards the top of the blades and turns them into M60's machine guns. The clips are inside the pouches he attaches on his belt.

Abilities and Powers:

Ky is very quick and agile and can throw his blades like a boomerang, perform edge slashes even when coating them in fire and lightning, perform dash slashes, and deliver spin slashes. Ky is also very good at unarmed combat and can also follow his hand-to-hand fighting style with his attacks.

Semblance: Warp - A technique that allows Ky to throw either of his blades. Once they reache a desired point, Ky instantly teleports to the weapon's location.

-Obviously he uses this for a great deal of maneuverability.

-A favorite strategy of his: he likes to throw his weapon at a high vantage point, latch onto it, and hang on to the weapon.

-This allows him to scope the battlefield and recover Aura fast and without interruption.

 -The distance he can warp with a weapon is only limited by how far he can throw it. Which is pretty far.

-He's been known to use this to warp between multiple air ships or pieces of debris in the air.

-Ky can warp even without his blades, but only a very short distance.

Starwave Stream: Ky gathers aura in his blades to attack enemies with a flurry of 16 powerful attacks, while on the ground against a target at close range. The first hit is a horizontal swing from left to right with Bright Crest, immediately followed by an uppercut with Fallen Abyss. Ky then jumps up and slashes the target with both blades from left to right while spinning, twice. Ky lands facing the target and slashes an X from top to bottom, before inversely slashing the X again from bottom to top. Ky then leaps at the target and makes two diagonal slashes from the same starting point, with Bright Crest heading from top to bottom to the left, while Fallen Abyss heads from bottom to top toward the right.

Afterward, Ky reverses his grip on his blades and slashes another X with both swords from top to bottom. Ky then does a barrel-roll-like maneuver while slashing at the target, like a corkscrew. He then slashes another two X's at the target, first from top to bottom and then bottom to top. Ky then makes a diagonal slash with Dark Betrayal, top-right to bottom-left, then spins left and uses this momentum to deal a horizontal, right to left slash with the left sword. Ky, at a very high speed, makes an uppercut with the right sword; then another with the left sword, a downward slash with Bright Crest, then a downward diagonal slash towards the right with Bright Crest, spins and repeats the previous attack, and thrusts Bright Crest out. The final slash is a forceful downward lunge with Fallen Abyss.

Master Swordsman: Ky is highly skilled in swordsmanship. He possesses flawless precision, and uses his speed to inflict lethal attacks without much effort. quickly shows outstanding skill in swordsmanship with them. In battle, he also uses dust with great specialization, becoming a phenomenally dangerous foe. While initially using his full power, Ky becomes far more aggressive, as he always goes of the offensive.

-AN: Hey guys, Firestorm40 here. Now, you know a little more on my RWBY oc Ky Virtus.. Leave a review to tell me if you think he's a bit too overpowered or if I made him into a "perfect being", and as always, please follow and favorite this story if you think it deserves the attention.

Signing out, Storm of Fire.