》A/N + 10 facts《

Okay, Okay.

One thing I want to clear up is that, the day that I missed an update, WAS intentional.

I wanted to create the suspension. Making you think whether (Y/N) was really dead or not.

>:)

Yes, I'm evil like that.

Second thing that I want to say is that, that same chapter, it had less than 2,000 words, basically breaking my promise. Why? Because I had to cut it off right there.

It is called a Cliff Hanger.

Third, this was my first 'x Reader' book. So I hope it was okay, at least.

I know it wasn't the best, but it should be okay.

What are your thoughts on this book? Anything I should do better?

I totally appreciate constructive feedback <3

Also, how are you feeling with the Epilogue?

Okay so, I decided to do 10 facts about me. Just in case ya'll wanted to know.

(Actually, I just want to make this note longer *snickers*)

1. I'm Mexican! 🇲🇽

2. My favorite characters are Jason and Damian. Although, I DO love Tim and Dick.

3. I'm a Marvel and DC fan. Come on, they both have good and bad superheroes.

4. I absolutely love all of you

5. I'm a Libra! ♎

6. I'm a high school student

7. I play Clash Royale. (This is just random, lmao)

8. I speak spanish fluently

9. Whales are my favorite animals

10. I was about to have a writer's block while writing this book. Good thing I didn't, cause that would've been bad.

That's it!

Hope to see you in the sequel book❤