Epilogue

It has been a few 5 or 6 months after Talia Al Ghul's funeral.

(Y/N) told her father how she was dating Boy Wonder in her hero form. She didn't tell him his identity, though. Surprisingly, he took it lightly. He was shocked, but all he wanted was to see his daughter happy.

Especially after what she had gone through with the Al Ghuls and Joker. When he found out about this, he was ready to slaughter the clown.

However, he didn't, for his daughter. She didn't want him to be in jail for a whole lot of more years. She's been separated from him long enough.

Throughout these months, she's been trained by the Batfamily. She's met new people too. People like Katherine Kane, who is known as Batwoman.

She's also met the rest of the sirens, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy. (Y/N) still held a slight grudge against Harley.

(Y/N) was currently fighting off Penguin's thugs at one of the banks of Gotham, during the summer break.

Damian and Bruce got there a bit late. They didn't receive an alert sooner.

"A warning would've been fine (Y/H/N)" Damian shouted as he jumped on one of the thugs and slammed them down.

"Sorry, I'm still not used to 'teamwork'" she replied as she slipped her leg underneath a goon and punched them down.

Bruce looked over to Damian, and Damian felt his stare.

After they were done, Batman walked over to his son,

"I think it's time. That is, if you want to bring her"

Then, he took his grapple gun and grappled away.

Damian thought about his father's words.

"Beloved, do you think you can meet me tomorrow afternoon?"

"I think it's time you met my other superhero friends" he added.

(Y/N) looked at him in amaze,

"You have more superhero friends?"

"Hey you have them too" Damian replied as he recalled her having two heroes who protected the Academy.

"Yeah, but that doesn't count! I didn't know (G/B/F) and Levy were going to become one" she pouted.

Now, imagine the shock that (Y/N) had when she found out that Levy was secretly training her best friend.

Michelle was up for being a hero, but Levy insisted in her not to.

(Y/N) was angry and thought it was unfair that she didn't know about this. She didn't like Levy letting her best friend become a hero, and not Michelle, just because she was his girlfriend.

Eventually, (Y/N) had to admit that her best friend was really good at the martial arts she learned, plus the lessons that Levy taught her.

(Y/N) told her that she could protect the Academy for now. Levy wanted to become a vigilante too, so they both were now Gotham Academy's personal vigilantes.