Chapter 42

"Are you sure it was Talia?" asked Bruce.

"Yes. Isn't the note enough evidence?!" I yelled.

All I wanted right now was to get out of the Batcave and go save her.

"Dick? Bruce? Damian? What's with the whole commotion?" asked Tim as he rubbed his eyes and entered the cave.

"And are you guys having a meeting without us?" Jason chimed in.

"(Y/N) is missing" stated Dick in his Nightwing suit.

Jason's face looked confused,

"What the hell? Didn't we just save her?"

"Language, Master Jason" Alfred calmly stated as he brought a tray with drinks.

I threw the piece of paper at Tim for him to catch,

"Read this" I scoffed.

Tim read it in his head while Jason joined in but read it out loud,

"I told you to stay away from her, didn't I? Consequences happen when you don't obey"

He read out exactly what the letter said.

They got quiet. I watched as Tim and Jason stood there, still staring at the note. Nightwing was laying with his arms crossed against the counter.

"How can all of you be so calm?!" I suddenly shouted.

"Because we aren't the one in love with her AND because me and Jason just found out about this" Tim argued.

Someone pull me back because I'm about to kick his face.

"Also, we aren't calm Damian. You should know that we are trying to find a place where we think she might be in" informed Nightwing as he pointed with his palm open to father, who was currently typing on the Batcomputer.

I crossed my arms and stayed quiet. He was right.

I was just stressing out about the fact that my mother had her. Everything was going so quickly.

She had just been captured and beaten by the Joker. Then she comes back to the manor, only to be taken by my mother.

"There's an abandoned church near an island. That's where her tracker is indicating"

We all turned our heads to Bruce.

"You placed a tracker on her?" I asked, almost annoyed by the fact that he knew where she was and couldn't track her down faster.

It's not his fault though. Tracking could be a bit harder than you think.

"I figured that after the Joker situation, she could've needed one" he responded.

"I wonder how she'll react when she finds out she's had a tracker on her clothes" added Jason.

I glared at Jason for his stupid comment.

(Y/N), please be okay. Please.

============================

[(Y/N)'s POV]

I opened my eyes to find myself in what seemed like a dungeon? Or an underground place.

I'm not sure if I heard church bells but I just know that they were bells.

As I looked around, I noticed that I was hanging upside down, tied with white straps.