Thalia II : "This is going to be suck"

Chapter 2:

"This is going to be suck"

Thalia POV

Chiron's end of speech met a silence.

We all looked at him in disbelief and a stunned shock, except maybe Hecate's counselor, Lou Ellen or something. No one said anything.

10 seconds..

20 seconds..

30..

A minute..

Two..

And all the Hades break loose.

People shouting or asking a question at the same time.

"AWESOME!

"Why did we just being told now?"

"Are you serious?!"

"Wow.."

"They use a wand? Pfft.."

"Do they have broomstick and ward nose? You know, like the Scooby Doo and The Goblin something."

"I'm glad I wasn't the one being send."

I would've agree with the latter if I wasn't one of the demigods whose being send. Well, at least I'll go with Nico and Percy. Sure, they're boy, irritating, and annoying, but nevertheless I love them (in sibling way) and they're my first choices for boys.

"SILENCE!" Chiron shouted above demigods' voices.

We immediately shut our mouth and sit back to our chair.

"Thank you," Chiron said. "Now, please, children. It was the gods' decision, not I. Please ask your question one by one."

Annabeth— as expected —shot her hand to the air and asked, "Will their war affect us?"

Everyone instantly went tense. Whatever Chiron's answer will be deciding if we're going to have another war or not. "No. They didn't know about us, so they will not attack us."

Everyone sighed in relief. Thank the gods. Everyone will go crazy if we have another war. At least, not this far. We'd just barely recover from the war months ago.

"Why were we just being told?" Will Solace asked.

"Because the gods didn't see a reason to told you before."

"Do they have ward nose and pointed hat and broomstick?" One of Stoll asked.

"No, they don't have ward nose, Travis. They're a normal mortal. But they do wear pointed hat and ride broomstick."

"What if they attack us? What will we do? I mean, they use magic while we only have weapons." A counselor of Iris asked.

"Because their magic was a gift from Hecate, they wouldn't affect someone with the blood of god."

"Chiron, what will we do when they're gone?" Katie Gardner, a daughter of Demeter, asked. A good girl, but she denied my offer to be a huntress. Shame. It seems that she like one of the Stoll.

"We keep doing our activities. There's so many building to built." Chiron answered.

"Uh," Kelp Head started saying. "Can we say no?"

Chiron, completely serious, said, "If you don't wish to tell the gods yourself, then no."

I thought Kelp Head would say yes. I mean, it was Percy. The impulsive, fearless, idiotic Percy. I could see him saying that he refused in front of the Council of gods' faces. But apparently, I was wrong. He didn't say anything else.

"How long will we stay.. at wherever-it-was?" I asked.

Please not too long.. Please, please, please..

"One year."

Shoot.

"Anyone else wanted to say something?"

"Where will we go?" Nico asked.

"Ah, I'll give you the details after this." Was Chiron's answer. "Anymore question?"

When no one says anything else, Chiron dismissed us. He told me, Percy, and Nico to stay behind. He told us about everything we need to know. Like, about this famous kid named Harry Potter that prophesied to be the one who kill the bad guy Moldymort. We were told to keep close with him, because apparently him and his two friends love to get into troubles. (At this we all glanced at Percy.)

Then he told us we're going to his school Hogwarts— no, not the pig disease —, but before we'll go to the headquarter of the good guy secret organization called Order of Phoenix (couldn't it be like, I-hate-Moldymort or Moldymort-to-Hades'-Underpants?). There's so much more information.

"Children," Chiron said. "You will go today. I will give you 30 minutes to say goodbye. You're things have been packed before, and it was already waiting you there. I will waited for you here."

And so we flee away from there. Us three— me, Percy, and Nico —walked together to the cabins.

I sigh, "this is going to be suck. I know it."

Percy nodded, "yeah. We just free from Kronos and all, but now we stuck at this Wogharts for a year."

"It's Hogwarts." Nico corrected. "But yeah, I totally agreed with you two, Perce, Thals."

I sighed. There's no way out of this.

Damn.