Chapter 10: "She's a Bitch."

Start from the beginning

"That's my girl." Niall said between his laughs. I winked at him and started to walk towards the bedroom. Niall took hold of my wrists and turned me around quickly towards him so that my back and my bum was touching his chest.

"Niall..." I said as he gave wet kisses against my neck, causing me to breath sharper and quicker. He turned me around and I met his most romantic face.

"I love you. Please, say you won't leave me again." He said.

"You love me?" My eyes filled with tears and I leaned in for a kiss. This time I kissed him. I love him. The kiss was deep and slow. Our lips were moving in sync. Soon he slipped his tongue inside my mouth. I was lead slowly towards the king sized bed. He laid me over the bed, sliding his hands over my belly, slowly making small circles around my belly button. Our lips never left each other.

I was running out of breath when I tried to pulled off but Niall held the back of my neck closer to him.

"N-Niall... I... I can't... breath." I said between kissing those soft plump lips.

He broke our kiss and we both breathed heavily. Niall rolled over to my right as he smiled and slipped his hands into my waist and pulled me towards him. I shyly smiled and blushed as he looked in my eyes and smiled like I'm the only person in the world that he can see.

He hovered above me again as he leaned in to kiss me again, slowly lifting my tank top up and slipping his big hand inside. His large fingers caused me to laugh hysterically. Because I'm ticklish.

I laughed between the kiss as he smirked slowly. His left hand was wandering on my belly, caressing it while his right hand was cupping my left cheek. I felt his hand move higher up to my chest, causing me to laugh and moan at same time.

It was all becoming hot and romantic. But unfortunately, someone has to disturb this moment. A phone Call.

Niall stopped for a second and tugged in his pocket to find his phone. But it wasn't his. It was my phone. He was still above me, so I gave him a look to get off me. I had to see who it was.

"Don't ruin the moment, please." Niall groaned.

"Niall, it could be mum. Let me go and we will continue it again." I smiled.

"Ugh. It's just a phone call." He groaned again. "Promise me, then."

"Promise." I got off the bed and took my phone out. Sliding my thumb to unlock my phone then moved it up to my ear.

NIALL'S (P.O.V)

"Hello?" I heard her say. I searched my pocket to find my phone to check if there were any missed calls.

"Yeah... actually I'm at Niall's. Is there any problem?" She rubbed her forehead with her little fingers. I wonder who's there.

"Oh My God! I'll be there in a minute." She looked worried. She searched her jeans pocket and I had no idea what was going on.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Tina and Ayesha had a really bad car accident... Car is found at the highway. They are in hospital. Niall?" I was shocked as she said their car was found at highway and they are in hospital.

"No time to ask, lets go." I escorted her to the door.

--------------

"Tina Smith and Ayesha Andell."

"Just a second. Your name?" receptionist asks as typing on her keyboard.

"Freya Maxwell." I said.