Chapter 2: My illness

FREYA'S P.O.V -

He took my hand and told me to follow him. We passed by tipsy and dancing people. I made a disgusted face at them.

We went on the stairs and he pulled up the curtain and I saw a big room with a mini bar and long 'L' shaped couch and a large TV screen. I saw Harry there, trying to take a sip from the big beer glass.

"Freya, right?" he said with a cheeky grin.

I nodded and nervously brought my hand to meet him. "Yeah, um, I'm Freya, you can call me Fey." I smiled.

"God, you're shaking, relax, I'm not gonna eat you, or am I?" He chuckled. 

Because you're on my friend's wall everywhere.

"Uh, hehe." I didn't know what to answer. Believe me.

I sat near Niall and Harry stood up and said, "Fancy a drink? I'll be right back."

"No, its okay, I'm alright." I said and Harry went to take one for Niall. Silence fell upon us. The faint noise of blasting music downstairs was the only source of noise.

"So, you know I'm kind of sick. I'm not that much of a material to hang out with." I blurted out. I couldn't believe those words came out of my mouth.

"Are you serious? You're pretty good." I laughed at his reply. It felt like a dialogue of a movie, honestly.

"Really? I'm pretty sure I am what they call 'useless'".

"You are beautiful. You're different. What's wrong with that?" His eyes were intense.

Okay, I was just exaggerating. It looked like he was going to poop. 

"No, nothing's wrong. just saying. But I know I'm another normal girl."

He grabbed me and looked into my eyes, and he hold my head with both of his hands. I was looking in his blue marine eyes, all I saw was nothing. He was really good at hiding his emotions, though. Suddenly Harry came in the room, with a shocked expression.

"I- Oh my God." He laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know that you two were... I'm gonna call Liam so you two get comfortable." He says it and leaned towards the exit as I said what came in my head first.

"No, Harry. Its okay, we were just talking about something. You can come and sit here with us." I said because I was ashamed, when I imagined how we looked from Harry's point of view.

Niall looked at him angrily, and cocked his head towards the exit. They thought I didn't see anything, but I did.

"We should go somewhere else." Said Niall. "Maybe to a park?"

"How about my place?"

--------

We were in his car, with a huge presence of silence. Again. He pulled up towards my home, because I told him the address.

"Do you live here?" Asked Niall.

"Cute, isn't it?" I said it... Since Niall didn't know how to react on first date, so he didn't say anything.

Wait,

Did I mention date? I don't think its a date, he just wanted to talk. Believe me.

As we entered my room, it was a bit messy. "Oh, I- will clean it up." I started to panic, all my clothes and undies were on the bed, the floor, everywhere. Lets not forget the chair, everyone has that one chair which is full of clothes that are not too dirty, but too dirty to wear again.

"Its okay, Uh, I'll help. Here." Niall said while looking at the mess.

"I gotta do it by my own." I started picking up the clothes and the undies one by one, assembling them in my hands.