Chapter 15: If Only I knew

PreviouslyShe walks down the hall and turns her head she see Todoroki and Midoriya talking she decided to listen,

Previously
She walks down the hall and turns her head she see Todoroki and Midoriya talking she decided to listen,

"I know it's immoral of me but I must know," she states to herself

"Have you ever heard of quirk Marriage?" He stares at Midoriya, Shizuka covers her mouth in shock "they became a problem in the first generations after super powers became widespread there were those who sought after potential mates solely for the...

"Have you ever heard of quirk Marriage?" He stares at Midoriya, Shizuka covers her mouth in shock "they became a problem in the first generations after super powers became widespread there were those who sought after potential mates solely for the intention of creating power children many people were forced into relationships it was simply view as old fashioned arrange marriages but clearly it was unethical My father has not only had a rich history of accomplishment but plenty of money to throw at his problems, he bought my mother's relative to get his hands on her quirk and now he's raising me to surpass All Might," Shizuka stares at the boys tears welling up in her eyes she kept covering her mouth to not make a sound.

"it's so annoying I refuse to be his tool for that scumbag and every memory of my mother I only see her crying, I remember she called my left side unbearable before she poured boiling water on my face, the reason I picked a fight with you is to show my old man what I was capable of without relying on his damn fire quirk you see I'm going to show him I reject his damn power and I can take first place without using it." Shizuka looks down trying not get her emotion in the way she look beside her to see Bakugo they look at each other than look away acting like they never saw each other in that moment both of them walk away.

Shizuka walk into the cafeteria to congratulate all of her friends as she went around Yaoyorozu walked up to her.

"Shizuka how are you doing is everything going well with your quirk?"

"Huh? Oh hey Yaoyorozu my quirk is just fine I'm just not allowed to use it for the next 3 days or at least as little as possible so I was cut from the sports festival but I'm still cheering you on from the side," Shizuka smiled along with Momo.

"Hey Kaminari and Mineta told us we had to wear these cheer uniforms for a competition this afternoon and since your in our class you'll have to join us that alright,"

"As long as I'm not using my quirk it's ok but can you really trust Kaminari and Mineta Momo? Oh wait shoot I mean Yaoyorozu," She blushes a little no one really calls her by her first name.