Chapter 13: Out of Commission

Previously

Previously

Recovery girl had taken her to a place where she could rest. depending how much time she takes to wake up she might not be able to participate in the cavalry battle that had been decided for them to do. 

Shizuka had woken up and Immediately started to panic she had no idea where she was or what had happened to her

"Woah, slow down young lady your not going anywhere," Recovery Girl spoke, Shizuka looks at the old women.

"What do you mean?" The girl asks.

"You over exerted yourself, your body has more water in it than the average human because of quirk which allows you to make your body fully water. Unfortunately, I can only do so much since your injuries aren't all physical, so you can't do any extreme stunts for three days you must drink water regularly and you can't participate in the sports festival," She explained. Shizuka smiled sadly and looked down.

"I guess I don't get to participate in the sports festival, after all, I should probably be happy about this but I'm not, I guess I really wanted to show everyone I wasn't a joke." She stares at her hand that had a wrist band on it, showing that she is unwell.

"Well you definitely showed everyone that you weren't a joke in the obstacle course, you did come second after all," Recovery Girl told Shizuka her results of the obstacle course. the bluenette looked up happy. she was about to open her mouth to ask something but before any came out of her mouth recovery girl nodded and spoke "Yes your well enough to go watch the second round, I heard it was a cavalry battle," She says, Shizuka stood up carefully almost losing her balance but  she got the hang of it then started to slowly walk to the door she stopped.

"Thank you for taking care of me, Recovery Girl,"  The teen girl bowed.

"No worries just doing my job, now run along the match is about to start," The girl ran out to the stadium where she sees her classmate as well as the rest of the first year students in teams of 4. A siren blare went off.

"And the 15 minutes to pick teammates and talk strategy, 12 cavalry teams have prepared to go head to head!" Present Mic announces.

" I see some unexpected student combination." Aizawa commentated

"Come on, everyone get your hands in the air its time for an arena bumping U-A Battle Royal! Let me hear you scream!" He announces, Midoriya looks at his team.

"Ready?" He ask Uraraka.

"Yeah!" she says determinedly

"Hatsume?" He calls out to the girl. She giggles meniexly and nods "Tokoyami?" He calls out to the boy in front of him.

"Yes," He answers calmly.

"Let's Do This!" He yells determinedly a stern look on his face.

"I choose the three of you because I believe that we would make the most stable formation possible, Kaminari's our the left-wing he can use his quirk to keep enemies at bay, Yaoyorozu you'll take the right-wing focus on insulation and defences, Ii...

"I choose the three of you because I believe that we would make the most stable formation possible, Kaminari's our the left-wing he can use his quirk to keep enemies at bay, Yaoyorozu you'll take the right-wing focus on insulation and defences, Iida, you'll take the front we'll rely on you for mobility and physical defence," Todoroki explains to his team. Iida looks at him.

"And you'll be attacking  and creating diversions with ice and fire, is that right?" The boy with glasses spoke. Todoroki looks up at his father but he also notices Shizuka in the front stands waving at everyone but he keeps his eyes on his father.

"Not quite, when I'm in battle I never use my left side," He stared straight at his father. The crowd screamed as all the teams got ready to fight.

"Ok, all you first years I hope you're happy with your chosen teams!" Present Mic says

"Tetsutetsu, no hard feelings right?" the boy with blond hair ask his classmate.

"Right!" Tetsutetsu agreed

"Let's get this party started, One finale count down before the game starts! 3...2...1" Present Mic announces.

"BEGIN," Midnight yells, Everyone run towards Midoriya to grab his ten million point headband, but his team just stands there.

"It's basically one big battle for ten million points!" The class 1-B boy yells as they run towards Izuku.

"HAHAHA, I'll be taking that headband Midoriya," Hagakure yells shirtless to make her less visible. Shizuka watched as teams run around trying to grab as many headbands as they could. She noticed one of the boys from class B one with with blond hair blue eyes and a sinister grin one his face as be snatched headband away from the others that were to focused on Midoriya they they weren't paying attention. He even took Bakugo's

"As the cavalry battle enters it's second half, it's anyone's game class 1-B has made an unexpected comeback but who will win 10 million in the end that's the real question sports fans

"As the cavalry battle enters it's second half, it's anyone's game class 1-B has made an unexpected comeback but who will win 10 million in the end that's the real question sports fans." Present Mic commentates the games. The teen girl looked down at the arena to see Todoroki and Midoriya standing face to face. Shoto looks at Izuku with cold and lifeless he stares at him and states

"I'll be taking that now,"

A/N: wow that was really short umm sorry if I've been annoying anyone with lack of updates because I love this book and I love this show it's just it's just for fun and I understand that it maybe be more than that for some people although I don't know who? my book has been getting a lot of view and I think it's really tryna make me update more but I'll try my hardest and thank you for being patient