Chapter 12: Rivals

Previously

Previously

"No wonder why he was let on recommendations, He's never even fought the Robo Inferno's before, but they didn't stand a chance against his chart-topping moves," Present Mic yells.

The smaller robots move forward going to attack the rest of the students

"Hey, there's someone stuck under that robot!"

"Should we try and help them!?"

" Are people seriously going to die here?!"

Both Kirishima and Testsutetsu broke popped out breaking their way out of the robots they were stuck under, they ran to the next obstacle, everyone from class 1-A had taken down robots or gone over the 0 pointers one's,  Yaoyarozu made a cannon and shot down each of the bigger robot's letting everyone passed them, going on to the second obstacle.

All the people that had made it this far looked down at the drop. Some people had already gone ahead. Uraraka, Mina and Tsu were all standing at the edge, before Tsu gets into a jumping position.

"What are you doing?" Mina asks, but Tsu jumps onto one of the strings crawling her way across. "She's fast," Mina and Uraraka hear laughing behind them, they turn to see a girl with pink- peach hair and a bunch of machinery on her body.

"Finally this is my chance to show off what I can do, my support items are going to steal the spotlight from these wannabe heroes, EVERYONE OBSERVE WHAT MY BRILLIANT GADGETS CAN DO! Wire arrows and hover soles!" She  yells

"Your from support," Ochako says,

"Hey, how come you got to bring all that stuff," The pink-haired teenage girl spoke annoyed.

"Students in the hero course get all kind of combat training for their quirks, in order to keep things fair and give us a fighting chance we're allowed to bring whatever gadgets and costumes we want into the game as long as we develop them ourselves. SO SIT BACK AND ENJOY THE SHOW!" She explains to the Heroes in training, a grappling hook comes out of her belt and attached itself on a rock, her shoes hover above the ground. " For those of use in the support course, This is the perfect obstacle to show off ingenious ideas and creations, to any compony's that might want to recrut us, Ah hahaha! I HOPE EMPLOYER'S ARE WATCHING~" She sing heading into the abyss she pops out heading to the next obstacle.