Chapter 4: Midoriya vs Bakugo

Previously 'I wasn't expecting that,' She thinks to herself

Previously
'I wasn't expecting that,' She thinks to herself. Bakugo gets up and looks back at Midoriya.

'This match isn't going to turn out well, '

Bakugo got up and he starts to talk to Iida via an earpiece

"Hey who is Bakugo talking to? I'm not hearing anything can we get any sound with this video?" Kirishima says  All might starts to explain that the heroes and villains get things to help with the exercise.

"So there's a 15 minutes time limit and the good guys have no idea what floor the nuclear weapon is hidden in right?" Ashido explains All might conforms this, " Than the heroes are clearly at a disadvantage here a big one," She says

"Real pros have to outwit villains on a daily basis. That's life even when the odds aren't in our favour we fight! ALL TOGETHER NOW!" All might yells putting up his fist

"LETS GO PLUS ULTRA!" Most of the students yell Shizuka kinda just mumble it, as she was still focusing on the fight.

Midoriya tells  Uraraka to run and she does exactly that, Bakugo attacks him with a kick and he blocks it, Midoriya tries to capture him with the blonde's leg so close to his arm. Bakugo swings at him again, Midoriya dodges him. Bakugo goes to attack him again but he runs away trying to lose Bakugo.

"That guy has some real anger issues kinda scary," Kaminari comments

"Yeah but that might get him into some real trouble as a pro, It will be an easy thing for villains to take advantage of," Shizuka says some people look at her

"That's the first thing you've said since we got in here," Sero comments, on the outside, the bluenette stays calm but on the inside, she gets kinda nervous.

"That's because I'm trying to see if they have any kind of strategy, to the looks of it I'm going to guess no," she says, Shizuka looks at the screen that Midoriya was on he seems to be hiding and working out some kind of plan hopefully. She looks over at the screen Uraraka was on she was laughing at something, Iida found out she was there. Uraraka contacts Midoriya.