𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 36

Start from the beginning

"Ripping your head off your shoulders and dumping your body in a pool of acid but for some reason I'm not gonna do that which is weird"

She seemed unfazed by his comment she knew her power over his mind.

"All thats telling me is my job is working"

"What do you mean?" He responded scratching his eyebrow in irritation.

Blade was getting upset that his mind was telling him to kill Dr.Davis but his heart wouldn't let him he felt locked down and he hates feeling like that.

"I have you in a state of mind that I can tell you're not comfortable in you're calm. Tray told me usually you wouldn't hesitate to harm someone and you've told me multiple times that you wanted to hurt me but you haven't done it yet"

He just nodded and smiled

That was the first time Blade ever smiled he liked being around Dr.Davis just because she actually cared people always pushed him away and showed fear but she didn't.

"Well time is up I'll see you next week Blade have a great day" She saying getting up from her seat grabbing all her belongings.

"No I don't wanna end this I wanna talk to you more" Blade says standing up

"Look all I can tell is whenever you get mad make yourself happy I know you don't like being happy but it'll stop you from doing what you usually do until next time kiddo" She said before leaving the room.

_________

India pulled up in front of Tricky house the environment brought back memories.

She got out her car and made sure she locked it, India knocked on Tricky door twice before she opened it.

"Look who it is ...the phony"

"Tricky don't start"

"You can come in I guess" she rolled her eyes before stepping out the doorway allowing India to go in the house.

"So why are you here?" She said locking up the house door.

"I wanna bring Indi back"

"Oh wow, why?"

"Because someone well a guy recently took advantage of me and I need your help to get them back"

"You came over here for my help? When you said you wanted Indi to come back I thought you meant me and you were gonna do our old shit again. Me and you ran shit but you up and changed"

Tricky didn't care to speak her mind.. she was cold hearted, light skinned with tattoos and had dark eyes.

"I'm still the same I got a son now I can't just be running around hurting innocent people no more I gotta do what's best for him"

"I understand but when do you wanna do all of this?"

"Tonight"