Going back to The Ice Age

Blade's POV

"Hey! Get back here!"

'Crap! He's getting to me!'

I ran as fast as I could in the forest, until I couldn't see him anymore. Tired, I plopped down by a tree and opened the bag I stole from him. It was filled Pokemon Treats. I took one and tasted it.

'It's delicious!' I thought as I took another one. I haven't eaten for days and I was extremely hungry. I tried to pick the apples from the trees in the forest, but every time I tried to climb one, a clutter of Galvantulas would always appear. Normally, I would fight any Pokemon for food, but they're part bug type, so my grass moves won't have any effect on them. 

*sigh*

'I wish I had a trainer. Then I wouldn't have to live like this...'

"Hey! There you are you pesky Pokemon!"

'Crap!'

I quickly picked up the bag with the rest of the Pokemon Treats and tried to run away. Unfortunately, he had a Stoutland with him. It used Fire Fang on me, which was super effective. I tried to get out of its mouth, but his grip on me was too strong. After a while, it threw me and my back hit a nearby rock. Pain filled my body as the Stoutland walked up slowly to me. It was smirking at me and said "That's what you get for stealing from my trainer."

The man picked up the bag and looked inside of it. "Darn it! You stupid Pokemon! You ate half of the Pokemon Treats I bought! I'll kill you!"

Stoutland was preparing a Hyper Beam at me, readying to shoot it at me. I tried getting up but the pain was too overwhelming. Terrified, I closed my eyes and hoped for the best. 'Looks like this is how I die huh?'

After a while, nothing happened. I opened my eyes to find myself in a place full of snow.

"W-w-what h-happened?" I questioned, stuttering a bit because of the cold. I was a grass type, so the cold wasn't really my cup of tea. I tried getting up, but once again I couldn't as there was too much pain, and I fell to the floor. "Hey! Are you alright?!" Laying on the snow, I heard a voice calling out to me. I tried to reply, but I couldn't move, nor make a sound. The last thing I remember before passing out was a Pokemon putting a cloak on me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where am-Ow!"

I gripped my head as it throbbed with pain. I looked around and saw that I was in a cave. I got up from the bed I was lying on, with much difficulty. I walked around the cave and noticed a Purrloin sitting on a rock. It had a dark blue scarf around its neck, and it was staring at something in its hands. It must've been lost in thought as it hadn't noticed that I have woken up. I walked over to it, as quietly as I could, and tapped it on the back.

Almost immediately, a Night Slash came my way and hit me in the face. I was slammed to the cave wall as it came up to me.

"I'm so sorry! I thought that you were trying to attack me!" it-now known as a he apologised. He helped me to my feet as he apologised once again.

"What were you doing out there lying on the snow?"

"I don't know..."

"You don't know?"

"I was fighting this Stoutland and it was about to use Hyper Beam on me. I closed my eyes and when I opened them, I found myself here. I was hurt, so I couldn't move."

"I see..."

"Anyway, my names Anthony! Nice to meet you umm..."

"Blade."