"I want to go to school..." You mumbled just as Zane came back.

"The boss just said to take a break. So you can hang around if you'd like or just head on back over to the orphanage." He said. You frowned.

"Aw, but I don't wanna take a break. I wanna work more." You admitted. Zane laughed.

"Sorry, bud, Boss's orders." You pouted at him. You then thought back to your earlier thought and smiled.

"Okay, I'll see you later. See ya!" You exclaimed and ran off. Zane gave you a small wave before getting back to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You ran passed the orphanage and made a beeline for the hideout.

"Sparx Sparx Sparx Sparx Sparx," you repeated as you got closer and closer to the hideout.

Sparx, Mike and Robotski were fiddling with Drive's head when you slammed the door open, surprising them.

"Sparx!" You cried. Sparx turned towards you and lifted the goggles off his head.

"Y/n! Is something the matter?" He asked. You ran up to him and tugged onto his hand.

"Hey Sparx, I want to go to school." You admitted. Sparx's eyes widened.

"School? But why?" You grinned at him.

"I want to know what it feels like! I did say that I wanted to explore this world, and that includes the school life. So? Can I?" You pestered. Sparx looked thoughtful for a moment before turning towards you.

"Listen, I'd love to help you, but I can't enroll you into a school. I'm a robot. And so are you. They'd never let a robot attend a human school. The only exception is Astro because he is attending as Toby. Plus he has some pretty good connections." He explained. You pouted and slumped. Sparx gave you a sympathetic look.

"Why don't they pretend they are a human? After all, they look like one." Robotski pointed out. Sparx was about to deny the idea when Drive butted in.

"That's a pretty good idea, Robotski. Sparx, you should go find a human who is willing to enroll Y/n at a school. Obviously they would have to cover the costs as well." He pointed out. Sparx grinned and nodded.

"Why yes! What a splendid idea. Rest assured, Y/n. We'll get you into that school no matter what it takes!" He exclaimed. You smiled brightly at Sparx and the rest of your friends and nodded.

"Thank you so much!" You thanked. Mike waddled up to you, gaining your attention.

"You should keep this a surprise for both Astro and Cora. I'm sure they'd be happy to see you show up." He stated. You smiled and nodded.

"Got it!" You then waved to them and bolted from the hideout in a hurry. Drive shook his head and sighed.

"I swear, they just come and go as they please." He mumbled. Robotski lifted him up and placed him on top of the body of a random robot.

"How's this?" He asked. Drive frowned.

"No, I don't want this one. Give me another one!" He snapped. Robotski nodded and moved onto the next robot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cora stretched her back as both she and Astro walked home together in a comfortable silence.

"Ugh, I so did not miss school." She admitted. Astro laughed and held his school bag over his shoulders.

"Then why don't you go into the workforce like Zane?" He suggested. Cora shook her head and grimaced at the idea.