Operation Infiltration

Astro exited his home and waved to his father.

"I'll see you when I get home, dad." He said. Tenma nodded.

"Alright, but remember, you start school in two days. I don't want you slacking off with your studies." He warned. Astro chuckled lightly and nodded.

"Don't worry, I won't. See ya!" He exclaimed and took off into the skies. Tenma smiled after him and shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Widget sat in front of you while focusing on your face with her tongue sticking out in concentration. Astro hummed to himself happily as he arrived at the orphanage.

"Hey guys. How's it go-WHA!" Astro let out a shriek of surprise when you turned towards him, your face practically caked with make up. You smiled at him.

"Hey, Astro! How do I look?" You asked and batted your tremendously long eyelashes at him. Astro's eyes twitched and he gave you a shaky smile.

"U-uh, g-good... I think you look better without the make up..." He trailed off. Sludge snickered and nudged his sister in the side.

"Told ya, sis. Natural is always best." He said. Widget huffed and rested her hands on her hips as she frowned at her brother.

"Is not! Y/n looks good in make up! They should start wearing dresses too." She stated. Astro sweat dropped and began to drag you over to the sink.

"Uh, let's wash that off you." He said. You rubbed your lips together as you tried to get used to the feel of the bright red lipstick.

"Is this what it's like to feel beautiful?" You asked yourself and turned towards Astro. Astro pressed his lips into a thin line and grabbed the mirror from the bench. He then held it up to you, giving you a full view of your face. Your eyes widened and you shot back in horror. "GYAH!!! WHAT IS THAT MONSTER!?" You screamed.

Astro laughed and grabbed a cloth. He then turned on the tap and drenched it in water before turning towards you.

"Let's wash it off." He told. You nodded and stood in front of him as he raised the cloth to your cheek. He then began to scrub at it. After five minutes, Astro frowned and took the cloth away. "Why isn't it coming off?" He questioned and began to scrub even harder. You winced.

"Um, Astro? That's starting to hurt." Astro ignored you and scrubbed you even harder. You began to whine as the scrubbing became painful. "Astro, stop, STOP! You're hurting me now!" You cried and gripped onto his arm as he ferociously scrubbed at your face.

"H-hold on, I think I've almost...got it...!" You pushed him away from you and gripped your raw cheeks tightly.

"That HURT! How would you feel if I did that!?" You cried and snatched the cloth from him. Astro's eyes then widened as you began to scrub his face with the same strength and he cried out in pain.

"Owowowowowowow! Okay okay! I get it!" You stopped and stood back as he gripped his cheek tightly. He then snatched the cloth from you and attempted to get the make up off again. You cried out in pain and struggled to pry his hand from your face.

Widget sighed and walked over to the two of you with a bottle of makeup remover.

"Guys, just use this." She told. Astro stopped scrubbing your face and looked down at the bottle while you whimpered. He then poured some of the makeup remover onto the cloth and began to gently wipe away the makeup.

"There, that makes things much easier." He admitted while smiling. You frowned at him.

"For me." You added on. Astro grinned at you and began to wipe away the lipstick from your lips. Suddenly, Zane came bursting into the orphanage in a panic.