"Fuck You and FUCK OFF!" His voice broke in the middle, and I smiled.

--

Luke's pov

I was getting settled into my new home. I had checked out the brand new car Percy had given me and it was a (A/N so I know that this is thirty years in the future but because we obviously aren't there just imagine the car in like brand new top of the line.) black 2020 Audi R8. I could get me to camp in less than ten minutes because Percy told me that he has pull in the police force and they know not to stop a black 2020 R8 audi with the License plate that only says WAR  I don't even know how that's legal but Percy said to trust him and I do.

I had finished unpacking and putting food away that I had just bought when there was a knock on the door.

Thinking it was Percy or something I wasn't expecting a very small Blue Sweeny-Infernales to be there, in a skin tight black ripped jeans and a blood red flowy tank top, black stilettoes and an opal studded choker she pushed past me.

"Where's your closet." I sputtered at her question and pointed the way to my room. She turned around and pointed at me to follow her. I quickly caught up as she turned the light on, she quickly dug through my clothes searching for something. 

I stayed by the door way afraid to even get in her way.

"So . . ." I started but was soon cut off when clothes were thrown at my head. I caught then with ease but looked at Blue in confusion. "What do you want me to do with these?" She threw up her hands in dispair.

"For Gods sake, put them on you idiot." I smiled at her anger and stepped into my bathroom to quickly change. When I stepped out of the bathroom she was standing in my bedroom. When she saw me a smile formed on her lips. "Okay come on."  She pulled my hand out the door and I saw what I was actually wearing and it was just ripped black skinny jeans with red paint splatters, my shirt was also black, a tank top with gold gothic text that said Fuck You. I'm gonna get in trouble.

Good thing it was summer or else we would be freezing our asses off. I don't even know what is happening but Blue is dragging me through my apartment she passed a pair of my boots in the living room and she just pointed at them and said,

"Put them on." Not even questioning her I did as she said.

with them on we were back to our regular height differences.

"So what are you doing here and what do I have to do with it?" I sprung the question.

"Were going to Amadeus Nightclub in Queens. Come on Luke it'll be fun." I sighed and let her pull me along to the door. I grabbed my keys on the way out and we headed to the elevator which was weird because I am the only apartment which you could call penthouse on this floor. 

We made it to my car and she slid in shotgun and I in the drivers. I clicked the on button and we started to head to the club. 

-

By the time we arive its twelve, the line is huge, I toss my keys in the air once I get out of the car. The parking wasn't that far but I could see the line. Blue doesn't even turn to go into the line she led me to the front door and they let us is with out a second thought. The reason being is because this club was run by monsters of all kind. 

I figured this out when I walked through and all the staff and some of the patrons turned to stare at us but soon tried not to when they figured out that I was War and I had just learned that Blue was Death, something that explained in the paper that Percy gave me.

I leaned down to whisper in Blue's ear as we neared to bar. 

"My alias is Bastien Alighieri, just FYI." She nodded and smiled back at me and I could feel my insides warm. I looked around and saw the hundred or two on the dance floor the sweat that you could see glistening off there skin as the bass shook their bones. I looked down and saw the mass of red curls that belonged to Blue. We still held hands, though I don't remember when it started.