Celeste silently thanked herself for putting on waterproof eyeliner. "Clark, you are a smart, handsome, special, wonderful man and I have been pinching myself wondering if all this is a beautiful dream. I mean all of it, from meeting you to us right now getting married. If it is, I want to sleep forever. I love you so much, Clark. With everything I am. You saved - saved me from bad things that go bump in the cold." She said with a subtle tone as they both understood what she meant.

"I just have one thing left to say and that is I can't wait until this is over." She said, causing a few murmurs as he narrowed his eyes in confusion. Not missing a beat, Celeste flashed a smile as she continued. "And I will officially be Mrs. Clark Kent." A few happy sighs and awes could be heard through the rows. The minister gave a soft smile as he looked towards Clark. "Clark?" He said to him as Clark exhaled and let one of her hands go for a second to push up his glasses before he took her hand again and started to speak. "Celeste Courtney Walker. To satisfy your curiosity, Jimmy and I were shocked to find out that the new guy C.C. Walker wasn't a guy at all. He was you." Clark grinned as everyone chuckled. "Jimmy! Clark!" She lightly laughed as she remembered the looks they had upon their faces when she stepped up with Perry.

"I agreed with Jimmy, that you were a very beautiful woman and it might be interesting to work with you," Clark explained as his eyes grew soft as he looked off before he looked back at her. "I just never knew how interesting they would be. We went from being just co-workers to friends, to really good friends, to really close friends, to my best friend, and then my heart. I fell so deep in love with you that I didn't see it coming. You helped me heal my heart and warm my soul, saving me from despair. Then I thought you were badly hurt. I find out not only you were okay, thank goodness, but you were carrying my children. I was so surprised and happy that I wanted to shout it from the rooftops. I'm surprised I didn't." He said getting some laughs.

"Then I wondered how did you feel. Afterall this binds us together, forever. When you were just as happy, it made my heart swell with pride. You have made me a better man. You brought more of myself out and up to the surface and I feel stronger thanks to you. Then I thought I was about to lose you again, only to have you save me once again." He said giving her a look that was meant just for her. "I've always known how wonderful and beautiful and great you are. That's why I knew I had to make you a Kent. To let you slip away would have truly meant the end of the world for me. Thank you for loving me, giving us this time to start a family, and wanting to become a Kent. I love you so much, Celeste." He squeezed her hands some as the minister cleared his throat. "Well, I think that says it all. By the power in me. By the state of Kansas. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss each other." He said as Clark pulled her closer and took her face in his hands to softly, deeply kiss his new wife. Everyone stood up and cheered as the couple broke away to hold hands and walk down the aisle.

(Still on the Kent family farm- the reception)

Celeste threw the bouquet, which Mari caught. And Clark threw the garter, which Bruce caught. The couple cut the cake then danced their first dance before everyone else joined them on the dance floor.  Their friends and family chatted with the newly married couple before eating, drinking, and partying until the couple had to leave for their honeymoon. Jimmy took one last picture of Clark and Celeste with everyone together as he spoke. "So Clark, where are you two honeymooning?" "Oh, there is somewhere far up north Jimmy. It's a nice, private place that someone I know is letting us use." Clark said with a smile.

(Fortress of Solitude)

After it was destroyed during the battle Clark, with his super friends, parents, a special crystal, and the powers of his unborn babies created a better, more livable fortress. He was no longer feeling like it was a fortress solitude. He wanted to share it with his new family to be and his parents. He created at least eight bedrooms that were comfortable and warm, even though they were made of super-strong ice. There were several grand bathrooms in another area away attached but on in the fortress, complete jacuzzi and warm springs tubs made of ice. As well as a kitchen area, separate from the fortress as well. It all connected in a safe way, through secure, well lit comfortable ice tunnels. The entire place didn't speak solitude anymore, it told of family, friends, and love.

Celeste walked up to the dining room table while  Clark popped a sparkling cider cork. He smiled and began to pour them two glasses of the drink. "Hello, Mr. Kent." She softly spoke to him causing him to set the bottle down on the table to look up. He was lost in her beauty as he looked her up and down. She glowed in the dress she wore as she stood before him. "Hello, Mrs. Kent." He whispered then slowly exhaled. "Are you ready to eat?" He said to her holding out her chair for her. Celeste was about to speak as she sat down when her stomach growled. "I guess we are." She laughed. "Well, let's not keep our babies waiting," Clark said with a smile and helped her sit down. "Let's eat." He stated before he went to next to her.

After dinner, they freshened up and got ready for bed. After they slipped under the warmth of their quilts and blankets, Clark pulled Celeste over towards him as he kissed her deeply. Her hands went up into his hair as his roamed all over her body. He took their clothing off with quick speed before he eased himself inside of her. "I have been wanting to do be with you like this for so long." He said in between kisses while he gently and slowly moved inside of her. "I know, baby. I know. " She said opening her legs more for him while she arched her head up, so he could have access to her neck. 

Clark inhaled her fruity scent then dove into her neck. He tasted her skin as he felt her nails lightly graze his back. He flipped until she was in front of him and he was spooning her. "I love you so much, Courtney," Clark said with a hoarse tone. "I love you so much as well, Clark." She said before they both came together. Coming back from their sexual high, Clark wrapped his arms around his wife's body and pulled her closer. "I love you and our babies so much." He said softly before he kissed her left temple as they both drifted off to sleep.