Chapter twelve

Michael's p.o.v

Ugh I'm so tired . After the tiring day at the cafe with just Sarah and Renée (our only staff ) who had to leave early because of a family emergency.

Kathryn didn't return to the cafe so I assumed she was at home . But I got my hopes way to high . As expected she wasn't home . I know she doesn't have a phone on her yet, but she could've written a note . And I must know she came home because her shoes are scattered all over the floor .

I just can't believe she would do something like this . With all that's going on , with trying to help her and getting new staff . Oh how frustrating she is .

But where could she have gone with that guy ? What's his name again? ...... Ah kristoff. I just hope she's alright .

All I wanted was to help her with what remains of her life be fixed . Trying to help her and work for the both of us wasn't easy but thanks to Ma and Grandma we would've been dead .

The sound of the door snapped me out of my thoughts .

"Don't worry I'll get it !" Sarah shouted while heading to the door . Besides Ma and Grandma ,Sarah is one of the best things that happened in my life . She's stuck by kathryn and I even when we were going through our problems , and that's why I Love Her .

Smelling I walked up to her by the door . Seeing her talk to a man who seems to very much worried .

"She left after  we had an argument ."  What is he talking about ? Walking up to them I asked .

"What's going on ?" They both gave me weird looks then Sarah answered

"Kristoff has been looking for Kathryn for a while now ."

"What! Are you joking ? Please tell me ." I knew I shouldn't have trusted him .

"No she's telling the truth " I heard him say . Turning around and punching the wall then passing my hand through my hair , I couldn't help the anger in me .

"Listen Michael we'll find her okay " Sarah said while putting her hand on my shoulder . I removed her hand and turned to look at her . Her blonde hair that reached her mind back ,her soft looking big grey eyes , the dimples on either side of her cheeks when she smiled . But this time she's frowning and her eyes had sadness in them .

I know shouldn't get angry with her , but she should've never convinced Kathryn to go .

"Do you know any places where she would go ?" Looking up at what kristoff said . Why do he care ?

"Why do you care ?" What? I had to ask him what he wanted with my sister .

He looked confused for a sec but replaced it with a blank face .

"I just care okay so please tell me "

"Fine I'll tell you where she might be " If she is there then I don't know what will happen to her when I see her .

Kristoff's p.o.v

After her brother told me where she might be left telling them they don't need to come with me I'll get her . So here I am speeding my way to her . But why would she be there ? It's still unknown to me but I'll find her and question her about what she said earlier .