Chapter three

^^^ pic of the book cafe { picture it's empty for the time }

As the door locked, there stood a tall, slightly buff man with the same facial features as Kathryn just more masculine. His arms crossed over his chest sending an angry glare towards Kathryn.

Turning Kathryn froze. She didn't expect her brother to be standing there. At the corner of her eye she saw Sarah sending an apologetic smile her way. Rolling her eyes she thought,

' So much for the distraction'

Walking up to his sister he flicked her on the forehead.

"Ouch!"

"Yes that's what you get for not listening and being here on time "

"Its not my fault I had to pass through the back "

"Yes it is, you shouldn't have gone to that party last night "

Kathryn' s eyes widened in shock and fear.

"How did - ? Sarah!"

" Sarah didn't have to tell me, I'm your big brother I know everything  you do " he finally said not before adding.

"Oh and no more partying for the month or the Wifi will be deleted off your phone ."

" But Michael! " She all but whined

" But Michael nothing-" finally noticing the man in the room . Michael asked .

"Who is this?" Remembering the man she saved

" Oh him " she said with a cheeky smile on her lips turning to face him.

"I don't know " Michael's eyes literally pop out of there sockets hearing his sister's words.

" YOU DON'T KNOW !" He shouted. The people a few blocks down could have probably heard him .

"We can just ask him "

"Just ask him! Do people ask murderers if they're murdered !"

Sighing she replied

"What - I don't think he is a criminal "

" Why do you think so ?" He said giving her a bored look.

" well because he asked me for help "

Michael rolled his eyes saying .

" They all say that !"

While the  two continued to bicker kristoff couldn't take it anymore. So he did only sensible, clearing his throat , everyone's eyes turned to him.

" Listen how 'bout I tell you, mm ?"

So he took his mask off . Making everyone gasp in shock .

" Kristofferson Gregory Forbes ." Kathryn whispered.