Chapter six

A week has past since the O'hera siblings and Sarah last heard from kristoff . Only a post online saying that O'hera's book cafe is one of the best in town . That making the three really busy .

Kathryn was still sour after meeting kristoff. She was so confused as to why she was acting like that . She kept thinking that she should hate his guts but wanted him to complement her face to face instead of face  to online .

It was Saturday night , Michael, Sarah and Kathryn were locking up the cafe .

" I can't wait to for tomorrow " Sarah sighed

" It's true this week has been hectic " Michael huffed out while locking the door . All this while Kathryn hasn't spoken a word the whole time .

" Katrhryn is everything ok ." Sarah questioned worry in her voice . Normally her best friend would be squealing but it was quite the opposite.

" Yeah everything is ok " she replied with no enthusiasm in her voice . Knowing her best Sarah tried to tease her .

" ooh I get it your upset about kristoff leaving so suddenly ! " Sarah exclaimed . Hearing this Kathryn was quick to decline .

" n-no! I'm not! " She shouted not being able to hide her blush . Chuckling Sarah said .

" yes and you are caught red faced " Hearing what her friend said she burst out laughing.

"I-im caught red faced?" She was laughing so hard her face began to hurt .

"What's going on out here?" Michael who was locking up asked .

"You should have heard what your girlfriend said " Kathryn couldn't stop laughing along with Sarah who joined .

"What did she say "

"She said that I was caught red faced ,like if that was a thing ." Confused about what his sister said ,he asked

" why would she say that ?"

" be-"

" because I began to tease her about not seeing kristoff , but then she began to deny it but her face turned red "

"You girls are so weird " Michael said

" c'mon let's get going it's getting late  " he added while grabbing Sarah's hand in his left hand and Kathryn' s hand in his right .

" you don't need to hold my hand to " Kathryn said as she tried to let her hand go free .

"I'm not taking no chances with you  " he said and continued walking . Kathryn just groaned behind him knowing she can't fight her brother .

It was Sunday , the best day for the O'hera's and Sarah . Kathryn who was supposed to be up was out cold on her bed . Sarah woke up made breakfast and called everyone down . Michael came down gave his girlfriend a kiss and began eating.

" wow slow down Michael , why are you rushing ?" Sarah questioned.

" sorry it's just that I got to out and get somethings ."

" Yeah but don't rush ,what if you choke ?" She questioned being worried .

" I'm sorry love , I wont do it again ok ?" He as went up to her and rubbed his pancake syrup covered face all over hers .

" eww stop it, you'll get me all sticky " he stopped and gave her one last kiss before getting himself cleaned and heading out .
Sarah stop and smile thinking about how lucky she was to have met kathryn and Michael.

They met at a club where Sarah's old friends tricked into going , then ditched her . Then she bumped into Michael who was trying to get drunk Kathryn back in her top . She helped Michael , they ended up sleeping together , then became friends and now in a relationship.

A beep had Sarah snapping out of her thoughts

"Dont forget to give Kathryn her protein shake bye 💖" 

Shaking her head she went up to kathryn's room .

" kathryn woke up !" Sarah shouted while shaking her best friend

" kathryn woke up !" Sarah shouted while shaking her best friend. Kathryn didn't even move an inch .Signing Sarah went into one of the drawers and took out the horn . She walked up to kathryn and blew it into her hers . Kathryn was up immediately.

"Sarah you little hamster !" She shouted . Sarah squealed as Kathryn  began to chase her .

" stop stop ! , your brother asked me to make sure you drink your shake ." Sarah said as she began to breathe heavily .

" ewww I don't like to drink that Shit, it tastes like grass and cockroaches "

"Dont be like that and I made it this time "

"Yay!" Kathryn screamed .

After they ate breakfast and kathryn drank her shake . They both got ready for their special day . If your wondering what special day are they talking about , well it's ice cream Sunday . EBay fist Sunday of the month the three of them eat all the junk food they have and watch movies .

"What are we watching tonight Kathryn asked as she came into that room .

^^Kathryn's outfit

^^Kathryn's outfit

^^Sarah's outfit

"Um last time we watched High School Musical 1,2&3 so now we are watching Cheetah Girls ."

" 1,2&3 ?" Kathryn asked .

"Yep "

"Ahh ! " Kathryn started to squeal . Sarah just only laughed .
They stopped as they heard the door open . In walked Michael with someone.

" hey what's the squealing about,  oh I almost forgot I brought someone .

" hello ladies " kristoff said .