Chapter 69 : Inviting Friends to Feast.

“Lan Feng, send these invitations to the above people. Remember to do it secretly,” Lan You Nian handed the invitations in her hands to Lan Feng. Lan Feng received the invitations and speedily left.

“Young miss, are you going out?” Lan Qu neatened Lan You Nian’s clothes and stood next to Lan You Nian.

“En, call Lan Wu over. She is probably bored to death these few days!” Lan You Nian chuckled. Lan Wu’s personality was very lively. It was comparable to Hua Mu Qing. Before in Wu Qing Pavilion, it was still ok but if she returned to the Medical Valley, she fluttered around like a butterfly.

“Really? Young miss wants to take us out?” Lan Qu came out from inside, happily asked. Although she liked to stay by young miss’s side, in the past, young miss ran all over the place, moreover, at Wu Qing Pavilion, there weren’t so many rules. There was so much more freedom.

“En, you go to third brother’s to tell third brother I will go to Zhen Wei Pavilion today. And, have third brother clean up a room on the third floor. Today, I have friends going over,” Lan You Nian instructed.

Because there weren’t any matters recently, Lan You Nian remembered the matter she agreed to, to Yu Liu Li and others, saying when she had time, she will invite them to Zhen Wei Pavilion and that she will personally play a song for them. Those people treated her very well; they can be considered friends now. So today, Lan You Nian sent out invitations to Feng Yi Xuan, Feng Xia Qi, Jing Wu An, Yu Liu Li, Hua Mu Qing, and cousin brother He Chu Yang, which added up to a large table of people, so she wanted to entertain them on the third floor. Moreover, she hasn’t seen third brother in a long time; Lan You Nian wanted to meet up with him.

The group of people was led by the management of Zhen Wei Pavilion to the third floor. Hua Mu Qing was shocked and exclaimed as she looked at the layout of the third floor, “Wow. It’s actually the third floor of Wu Qing Pavilion’s third floor ah!”

“En,” Lan Mo Xian followed behind Feng Yi Xuan, looking at the exclaiming Hua Mu Qing, he snorted, “All this shouting, absolutely no self-image of a junzhu!”

“What do you know? Wu Qing Pavilion’s third floor, beside Wu Qing gongzi and several mysterious young masters, no other people are allowed to enter. Say, how can Nian’er meimei have Zhen Wei Pavilion invite us up to the third floor?” After Hua Mu Qing received Lan You Nian’s invitation, she came with Jing Wu An and the others, very curious about how Nian’er meimei can so easily enter Zhen Wei Pavilion.

The several people entered the room on the third floor. The room was elegantly decorated. It gave people the comfortable feeling of a small cabin. At this moment Lan Mo Xian’s heart was very dissatisfied. He didn’t expect for Nian’er meimei to have invited so many people, even this Hua Mu Qing was invited, but didn’t invite him this older brother. Lan Mo Xian felt so dejected that he was forgotten by his own little sister.

“Wow, goddess’s taste is indeed different. Look at the room; it even has a celestial aura,” Yu Liu Li exaggerated, excited about receiving the invitation of his goddess.

“Goddess? Who?” Hua Mu Wing asked. After some introductions, Hua Mu Qing met Yu Liu Li and He Chu Yang. Everyone’s personality was forthright, so in a matter of minutes, they were familiar with each other.

“Of course it’s Lan You Nian. Do you not know Miss Lan’s identity?” Yu Liu Li gloated. After all, before, the first one to know his goddess’s identity was Feng Yi Xuan. Yu Liu Li, because of this matter, was even depressed for a long time.

“Nian’er meimei is Nian’er meimei ah, what other identity is there?” Hua Mu Qing asked curiously, but it’s a pity, Yu Liu Li didn’t say any more on the subject. Hua Mu Qing looked to Lan Mo Xian. Lan Mo Xian was still sad about not receiving an invitation, so didn’t acknowledge Hua Mu Qing. As for Feng Yi Xuan, Hua Mu Qing shuddered, only if she wants to die will dare to ask this king of hell.