Chapter 39 : Boundless.

“Move, this seat is bought by this young master!” from the more bustling than usual large hall came an unbelievably arrogant voice’s reproach.

“This young master, I have reserved this seat by paying a deposit. It doesn’t matter how much money it is, I will not give this seat up,” One man’s warm but firm voice responded.

“Do you know who I am? You dare contend with me? Let me tell you, today, whether you want to or not, you will give up this seat!” the arrogant man grabbed the collar of the man sitting in the seat near the front.

“This young master, please let go. Today, I am here for Miss Miao Yin’s song. Request this young master, please do not be unreasonable!” the man who was treated rudely was clearly angry.

“Hmph! Why don’t you look at your own wretched appearance! Even you are worthy of coming to Zhen Wei Pavilion to listen to Miss Miao Yin perform?” The arrogant man stretched out a fist prepared to strike.

Lan You Nian, who had just finished changing clothes and was walking onto the stage of bead curtains, frowned and looked at the uproar below the stage. The arrogant man was dressed in a first-quality ice-blue silk. On his hands were a few exaggeratedly colored, quality thumb rings. The vile smile on the corners of the mouth was very contemptuous.

Meanwhile, the man whose collar was being tightly clenched by him was dressed in clothes that showed some signs of fading. His hair was bundled up with a simple bamboo hairpin. His figure wasn’t tall, even was a little on the thin side, but what was rare was that his back was like a poplar tree, similarly containing the strength of perseverance.

When the arrogant man’s fist was only separated from that delicate man’s face by a palm’s distance, Zhen Wei Pavilion’s steward promptly intercepted it. The usually even-tempered brings wealth steward’s expression was glacial. After all, today the master came here but there were actually people who dared to cause trouble. Isn’t this making him lose face? Moreover, they couldn’t stand those type of people who used their power to abuse others. Everyone in Zhen Wei Pavilion was treated equally. If you wanted to hit, wanted to fight, then you’ll have to get out of Zhen Wei Pavilion before even thinking about it.

“This young master, please do not make trouble in Zhen Wei Pavilion!” After the steward saved the delicate man, he left. After all, he is doing business. As long as it didn’t harm Zhen Wei Pavilion, the steward will not bother with it.

The ignored and intercepted man was so angered that he overturned the delicate man’s table. The cups and flowers on the table were scattered on the ground. The crisp cracking sound made the entire hall quiet down, while the family retainers that followed the arrogant man here were even more blusteringly arrogant beyond compare and was ready to strike at the delicate man.

“Who is making a scene?” the sound of beautiful spring water rose up in the large hall, the voice seeping into people’s hearts.

Only now did everyone see, in the middle of the stage, behind the bead curtains sat a female whose face couldn’t be seen clearly. Everyone suddenly felt refreshed, because who else can sit there except Miss Miao Yin?

On the second floor, Feng Yi Xuan who showed no signs of movement previously suddenly scrutinized the faint silhouette in the middle of the stage. For some reason, he felt that voice was very familiar. The figure made him couldn’t help but want to get closer.

“Disturbing Miss Miao Yin’s peace and quiet is this pupil’s fault, hope the young lady will be magnanimous and forgiving,” the delicate man gave a greeting. Towards his goddess’s questioning, he was clearly cautious.

When the arrogant young master who was originally prepared to make a big scene heard such an intoxicating voice, he started to imagine what kind of woman was within the bead curtain. This was the first time he heard the voice of the legendary Miss Miao Yin. Sure enough, it made people feel drunk. His usual arrogance has become a habit, so now, he looked down on the female performing on stage, “You are the legendary Miss Miao Yin?”