Chapter Four | Time

Today was the day.

I was leaving.

Unlike most days were I would normally throw on some sweat pants and a plain shirt and walk around the house, I decided to dress all prim and proper today. For this I put on a grey suit, don't ask where I got it from, with a white shirt inside and I wore blue flats. My hair was brushed into an overlapping bun and neatly pinned back. I couldn't recognise myself.

My suitcase was down on the porch whilst I was upstairs in my room grabbing the necessities like my phone, it's charger, my passport, the provided plane ticket that was surprisingly attached in an envelope stappled to the letter that I found just yesturday, my purse, as well as folder that I had put the contract in three days ago. It was quite early in the morning and my flight was in about half an hour which meant I seriously needed to get moving. I put those necessities I mentioned before into my bag and hurried down the stairs and towards to the porch. Infront of the drive-way the taxi that I had called for was parked and the driver helped carry my suitcase into the boot of the car.

"Will that be all ma'am?" The middle aged man with a scruffy beard asked.

I looked around the place before nodding and was about to get into the taxi when I heard someone call my name. I turned to the foot path to see Carlo, Kaylee, Macy and Trina running up.

"Oh gosh, for a moment I thought we missed you." Kaylee heaved out and placed a hand over her heart.

"Did you guys run all the way here?" I laughed.

"Nope, some idiot decided to park his car at the park." Trina pointed an annoyed look at Carlo.

"Well at least I picked you guys up early for this, the least you could say was thanks." Carlo rolled his eyes.

"But yes, we did run here from the park." Macy hugged me. "We just wanted to say goodbye before you left." She pulled way.

"Aww, I'm too lucky to have friends like you." I smiled.

"And also because we were gonna throw a part-ow!"

"-to wish you good luck." Trina smacked the back of Carlo's head making me furrow my eyebrows. Wait what was he going to say?

"Yeah. So good luck Belle." Kaylee hugged me, "and you better kick his ass and change his mind about the location." She whispered so it was only me who could hear her.

"Of course." I said as we pulled away.

After I hugged Trina and Carlo, I looked down at my watch and was surprised to see that I had twenty minutes left.

"Man I wish the flight wasn't so early." I looked back up at the guys.

"It's okay. But I do have to say you look amazing." Macy smiled.

"And where did you get that suit?" Kaylee cocked an eyebrow.

"Oh I bought it." I lied.

"It's really really nice. Wait isn't that—" Trina was about to point out when I cut her off.

"Oh look here, I really do have to be going." I looked down at my wrist.

"Your watch is on your other wrist." Carlo said scoffed.

"But you look really good Belle. Well not really good. You look gorgeous but different." Macy said.

"Thanks." I got into the taxi.

"She's right Belle. It really suits you." Carlo said, honestly. I frowned but quickly covered it up with a smile.

"I know right. It's like it was made for me." I winked and he rolled his eyes.