Yes, You Come Here First

Welcome my fellow Wattpad-ians to; "The Billionaire Counterpart"

Bahaha, I can already tell you will hate my author's notes, but do not worry, for I am like you, another hater of the unnecessarily long notes, but no, I will make notices, just to check up on things. So here goes nothing...

This work is copyright and should not be shared, copied (obviously) or used without the author's consent.
Please be considerate that this has come from someone's own imagination... me! Winterliana. I would appreciate it if you just read and not copied.

That'll be all. Yes, yes, I know, it isn't long but my fingers were getting tired....

Moving on, I hope you understood that little paragraph because although it isn't much, it means alot. Okay? Good.

(Sorry for the attitude, I was listening to a little Mariah Carey, so...)

Please just sit back, relax, if you need a nap, take a nap, but read this first.

Now, you will FEEL THE WRATH OF

.....

The Billionaire Counterpart

Belle Kristofferson is not rich. She lives a normal average life in Malibu by the sea as a café owner and baker. She isn't one for dates but she is the go to girl for advice. But what happens one day when a man in a black suit walks into her bakery and insults not only the shop, but her?

And what will Belle do when she finds out that smart ass who had just insulted her was the guy who had bought the entire block of land that her bakery just happened to be on?

Read as Belle travels on a journey of which no man, or woman for that matter, would ever dare to follow, breaking all barriers and signing deals with people who think they're better than everyone else. You don't know Belle, and she's got a lot of secrets.

Even when life gives you a path too short, jump over the edge, the billionaire might just be a metre ahead.

:::::::::::::::::::

"Knowing him, I'd probably have to jump off of two cliffs twice for him to even spare me a glance."

:::::::::::::::::::

Copyright work

-winterliana