2- Move ?

Marquise Dale (Ace)

M A R Q U I S E

"Bye Ace" Ariana said after I closed the car door.

"I can't get a hug and a kiss bye?" I said holding my hands out.

She sighed then walked back to me giving me a side hug.

"That ain't no real hug" I said and she sucked her teeth.

"Nigga take it or leave it" She said and I sucked my teeth.

"Gimme a kiss" I said pulling her to me.

"No" She said and I pouted.

"You can kiss this ass" She said walking away all sexy n shit.

I drew my head back in frustration then got inside my car.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket then checked the time.

I got in my car then drove to the trap to discuss shit with everybody.

Once I pulled up I saw Jordan outside smoking a blunt not looking at anything in particular.

I walked up to him and just stood there.

He still trynna process everything that's been going on with his bitch. We found out that Tierra was behind Ari getting kidnapped, raped, shot, all that shit. And the Trap was missing supply a few times too, it was all her.

She claims she only did it to get us all in jail and her and Sasha would get all the money. She didn't even plan on having the baby she currently carrying, but I mean shidd...

"You good cuh?" I said and he slowly turned to me squinting.

"Do it look like I'm good bruh? My girl of 4 years a fucking snake ass bitch! She den hurt my fucking family yo. AND COME TO FIND OUT MY FUCKIN UNBORN BABY DEAD" He said shedding a tear.

I pulled him into a dap and he dapped back tightly while crying.

"It's gone get better" I mumbled then he took another drag from his blunt then we walked inside.

"About time" Derrick said and Jordan gave him a death glare.

"Do not fuck with me" Jordan said pausing after every word.

"Aight you bitchass niggas, we got something big coming" My OG said walking in the room.

"Jordan you can sit out on this one if you want to" He added and Jordan scoffed.

"Nah i'm good" He said then sat down.

"Aight, so this what we gone do..."

A R I A N A

"Bitch when this belly of yours pop, we need to go to Jamacia!" Tae said as we ate crab legs.

"No" I said and he scrunched his face up.

"Why is it a NO?" He said and I smiled.

"Because bitch, I already went and you was on some bullshit so you didn't go" She said and my mouth went in an O position.

"Oh yeaa, I remember that" He said and I nodded.

"Mmhm, but bitch let me tell you" I said then sat upright for the story.

"Oh shitt" Tae said and I laughed.

"This late as hell but you don't FUCK WITH ME NO MO SO..." I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"No bitch.. you don't fuck with meee" Tae said laughing.

"Bitch you supposed to be my bestie, my bestie don't even call a bitch no mo or nothing" I said and he sucked his teeth.